Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: No building licenses when killing boss in sector 5

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle

No building licenses when killing boss in sector 5

No building licenses in loot after killing leader camp in sector 5 ( center ). And they are not in star.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by halv12 View Post
    No building licenses in loot after killing leader camp in sector 5 ( center ). And they are not in star.
    It happened to one of my Guildies too; he sent a Ticket.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by halv12 View Post
    Could you please provide me In-Game nickname & server name for the account which had this issue? You can do it via PM if you don't want to share it here.

Gregorian371
    no rewards received, mailbox remained empty.
    No building licenses in loot after killing leader camp in sector 6 and 9 ( center ). And they are not in star.
    nickname Gregorian371
    server: newfoundland

and ticket send

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    did not write down nick, Server is Northisle - but he sent ticket to support - today another says no loot from normal camp in sector 9 - nick = PapcioChmiel
    bug is also reported on german forum.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    We're looking into this.

Gregorian371
    I have set the account to delete. so it is no fun and no sense to continue playing.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    Should be possible for support to help the new players with the licenses - if they dont get the licenses they cant play.
    If player send ticket, then support must be able to see number of licenses and number of bandit bosses. - and then add the missing licenses

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    If you experience this issue, please contact our Support Team here by using "Contact Form".

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    This happens on the archipelago as well when you kill the sector boss camp. no building licences and no loot. I raised a ticket to be told they are looking into it. I asked for the licences and loot I was due and was told they couldn't dot his whilst they were investigating. No point in doing any more exploration of the archipelago when you don't get the rewards. Really needs sorting as soon as possible. Yet another thing to spoil the game!

Reply to Thread