Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ingoring strange (bad, stupid, evil) trades on Trade system

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle

Ingoring strange (bad, stupid, evil) trades on Trade system

Hi,
    The new trade system is full of bad trades. People are hoping that others will misclick and make a bad trade.
    I have seen so many bad examples like 79 buckets of water for 79 pumpkins or 400 Gold bars for 300 gold coins.
    Pleas add an ignore button, so i can ignore those not so serious players.
    Thank you.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Yeah I agree the new system whilst good in some ways (allowing larger trades rather than 400 of something max) has created a bunch of new problems. Most notibly, we have too many dubious trades up on the system. It makes searching the system much harder than before to find something interesting or reasonable to buy. If we had the power to ignore a player's trades we consider unreasonable (even if only temporary say 24 hours) then others would be able to have a sensible way of sorting the wheat from the chaff. Also those same players would think twice about putting up silly trades again if they knew they might be ignored!

Also which moron came up with the idea to have a 24 hour cool off for trading with a new friend! This has made things even more complicated and prevents good trading on TC to be achieved and forced even more bad practice onto TO which is unregulated. Complete lunacy if you ask me!
    Last edited by Monotaur; 30.10.12 at 17:44.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Yes there are some crazy offers up there. I was defending the right to place offers in guild chat and then saw an offer on Trade Office for 1000 gold coins - 10000 bread??? so ok now i am on board ... go ignore button!!

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    no one is forsing you to buy nothing if you dont like ones deal then look some were else if you want a ingore option then you be left with 0 offers in a harth beat and would complain abouth that to

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    The crazy offers aren't always bad for the buyer. I find a lot of good ones like 500 stones for 50 marbles or 500 pinewood for 50 hardwood

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    In my Opinion the ignore feature should be global, it should ignore hte player in chat trade and in game mail. So I personally +1 to this suggestion.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    peronaly if some one want to stick a ton of mad offers on ttt and even pay to do it its up to them as it always have bean only reasen they do it is they hopeing some will fall for it that dont mean some do and in that case they only lose on it and as some of you might have notised prices are indeed tending to normalice some now and i think over time we will see less and less outragus deals as moustly they make 0 on it

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    In my Opinion the ignore feature should be global, it should ignore hte player in chat trade and in game mail. So I personally +1 to this suggestion
    I hope you mean that you would be ignoring this player in trade and that it isn't a global ignore, because if it was global, I could see it become the start of a type of global economic war.

At the end of the day, there is no one twisting your arm, clicking your mouse etc. to go through with a trade.

I gave up trying to deal with the so called "traders" in the game because I didn't like the way and the trades they wanted - simple - I'm happy to trade in the free for all market place and pay and ask what I think is reasonable. If others don't like my trades, then please move on to one you like, currently it's a free trade market, though it seems some of you would prefer Retail Price Maintenance to be introduced to the free trade market.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    i think thats the main thing some want items to have a spesific price

guess what up to seller its how this war game works if you want to controll some thing pay for it and set your price

do have in mind you better have a big walet as of now granit seem to be controlled as you never find good deals for it any more its always 1,3 or higher
    and some one is surly monotoring the trade allot to buy out all the low deals

but if you short of good deals join a guild they always seem to give out fare better deals then tt or g3 just remember you will not get topp price your self dealing with them so win win or lose lose up to you i am happy as now i dont have to do 1000 deals a day with 400 max so this is realy good

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Thank you all for your replies.
    I am not against offering deals that are little bit over or under priced. It is a part of a game. It is just that i do not like people who deliberately are trying to fool others by hoping they will misread or misclick on their offers.

Reply to Thread