I sent 6 generals for an attack in Sons of the Veldt. 4 were regular generals making blocks, 1 Major attacking a leader and one MMA, also attacking a leader. Because the blocks were a little tight I was watching my generals carefully to make sure that they hit their assigned camps before the next general en route could be intercepted. One regular general stepped behind a tree... and never stepped out again. All of my other generals continued as normal, I watched my MG walk past the camp that the missing general should have blocked without being intercepted so I ascribed it to a graphics issue and went back to my home island, there was no noticeable lag or any other weirdness happening at the time. I then got a bunch of battle reports, saying that my MG had been intercepted by the camp that the missing general should have blocked. He killed that camp then went on to kill his target, but, thanks to the extra time taken for the intercept plus having to fight two camps, he ended up losing a lot of cannons, and one of the other blocks finished losing me a bunch of ES.