Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 24k population cap :)

World
    Newfoundland

24k population cap :)

I`ve been unable to play adventures recently, and support can`t find the problem unfortunately so all im left is trading and managing my precious town...here is latest update a nice round number
    Last edited by Markos; 27.01.14 at 10:47.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Nice population limit.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    Spellbinding. If I'm well, that means at least 300 noble

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Sandycove
    This perplexes me greatly. How do you even find room to produce anything with that many houses?

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    I'd have to imagine Magnificent Residences and Frozen Manors aplenty. Almost no working settlers would make the island predominantly housing.
    Impressive.

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Gratz Markos, puts my 20,110 to shame. I may have to find some more Frozen Manors from my storage vaults

And for anyone that thinks a high population island cant be productive heres mine with no Nobles and all Frozen Manors.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    there can be very cool

World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks Fishslice this is not final version there will be more remodelling, hoping to see new silos soon, also rock removal option as BB promised And yes i replaced nobles with Frozen manors too, my island is self sufficient except for water and gold ore.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Markos View Post
    I`ve been unable to play adventures recently, and support can`t find the problem unfortunately
    I have looked into this and I advise you to send a ticket to support and inform them of your inability to play adventures. (unless this is about your connectivity issue, which is your only recent ticket to them)

Also, very impressive!
    Last edited by BB_Ravel; 27.01.14 at 16:09.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Markos View Post
    I`ve been unable to play adventures recently, and support can`t find the problem unfortunately so all im left is trading and managing my precious town...here is latest update a nice round number

1 Question, WHY?

Why would you need that many?
    No offence the amount of bread men needing to be made to keep that topped up would be insane.
    OK your having problems doing adventures at the moment but even when you can to keep the army full your gonna need a lot of resources etc

I must be only one who don't think its "impressive" just insane and can't see any logic why have that much.
    And cool your island is self sufficient to a point etc but you gonna need a lot more than you did to get the whole population to army made.

EDIT.
    also no not sour grapes or what ever if anyone thinks that i'm happy with my population limit on a full and fully self sufficient island
    Last edited by lulu10093; 27.01.14 at 17:47.

Reply to Thread