Thread: Problem logging in and starting the game

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Problem logging in and starting the game

Took . 30 mins to home page to come up

Logged in
    game loaded 1st part now waiting
    sitting on 2nd screen .. only option is changelog ???

Brotherjon
    Having problems here also. Managed first thing this morning ok about 6.30, but not got in since 7am. I got the non-event startup screen on last go, not the one with the guy with pumpkin on his head.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    same...problem has been for a couple of hours

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Cant login here for the past hour already. Game server down !!!

World
    Sandycove
    Depending on the time of day, during the event I've had a lot of trouble with everything including a very long loading time, very long time switching zones. This combined with the very frequent need to clear the cache and refresh so that I don't have to send the same explorers 3 times and queue some soldiers 3 times before it actually takes makes it all very frustrating at times.

However I do eventually get into the game if I just go make some breakfast or something and come back.

If you ever aren't sure if the game is actually up there are sites that help tell you that by pinging the game server from another location and telling you if it's there. I can't post a link but if you search for something like "I want to know if a site is up" I'm sure you'll find something.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Reply to Thread