Reply to Thread

Thread: Residence > residents

World
    Newfoundland

Question Residence > residents

I was just looking to my game, watching settlers walk, to storehouse , to workyard, when it hit me, can I somehow make a marketplace (hm, it hit me once more, right now when I wrote marketplace, how about a MARKETPLACE building, when you click on it, it takes you to trade window,same access like from the tab, ok, ill post marketplace suggestion after this thread), can I somehow make a marketplace where settlers would GATHER, a bunch of settlers on the same place, just like an amount of walking settlers, when I got idea to add some residents for residence buildings, I also have an animation for them, like they go out and like water plants and such, yeah... tell me if you like it in the comments[LIST=1]
    BELOW
    Last edited by DrBoom; 15.12.15 at 10:51.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    So you want us to use a bunch of settlers to add no additional functionality to the game, how would the lower level with low population numbers cope with this?
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBoom View Post
    can I somehow make a marketplace where settlers would GATHER, a bunch of settlers on the same place, just like an amount of walking settlers, when I got idea to add some residents fom residence buildings, I also have an animation for them, like they go out and like water plants and such, yeah... tell me if you like it in the comments
    um.......?
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Newfoundland
    My idea was to add some residents to the residence buildings.
    Last edited by DrBoom; 15.12.15 at 10:52.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    So you want us to use a bunch of settlers to add no additional functionality to the game, how would the lower level with low population numbers cope with this?
    um ?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Ok I see what your getting at now, extra animation. Seeing as BB have taken the step of adding toggling animations so as to allow lower spec systems to still play the game your going to ask yourself the question "Do I want to request something which could be a game breaker due to my computer not being able to handle it ?".
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread