Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Adventures that do NOT deliver eggs as reward?

World
    Newfoundland

Adventures that do NOT deliver eggs as reward?

Hi,
    So I've played twice Traitors and the loot delivered 0 egg, each time!
    How are we exactly supposed to gather up to 1200 eggs from adventures if 0 egg is the reward from a resource adventure?
    It sounds by itself absolutely ludicrous that 20 eggs can be seen as a reward in some adventures where a decent amount of troops has been invested but twice nothing and I should just take it on the chin? Petty BB...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    The key is to do as many adventures as possible, this means do as many lootspots as you can.
    P.S. traitors was the adventure which allowed me to complete the 1200 egg achievement some days ago.
    Last edited by Dorotheus; 29.03.15 at 21:19.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks Dorotheus for your feedback!
    Let me guess, you're a level 50 player with Barracks at level 5 and a Bakery chain to produce tons of settlers? Well, I'm glad for you but that's far from being my case yet...
    My point is more that if we're encouraged to do as many adventures as possible during an Event, it should ALWAYS deliver eggs in the end.
    Even if that's a mere 20 eggs (which would mean I would need to do up to 60 adventures (!) to achieve 1200 eggs collected), at least it would feel like a reward rather than 0 return. twice, on a few hours invested in the game.

World
    Newfoundland
    Its my opinion that the event is to easy and adventures drop to much, hard to please everyone don't you think?

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I can totally agree with Elco. Today I have completed three adventures and 1 loot spot with a total of 20 eggs (three addys gave me zero eggs!)
    This is not the only time this has happened to me in this event. BB you must not give out zero - a token amount if only 5 eggs - but zero never!
    Btw the addys that gave zero were Bandits nest and two black knights.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    agree with Elco,Sirpoz - today 0 eggs from Traitors, result = 0 eggs from explorers, 0 eggs from advs = message from BB - BUY GEMS FOR MONEY!!!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Elco View Post
    Thanks Dorotheus for your feedback!
    Let me guess, you're a level 50 player with Barracks at level 5 and a Bakery chain to produce tons of settlers? Well, I'm glad for you but that's far from being my case yet...
    My point is more that if we're encouraged to do as many adventures as possible during an Event, it should ALWAYS deliver eggs in the end.
    Even if that's a mere 20 eggs (which would mean I would need to do up to 60 adventures (!) to achieve 1200 eggs collected), at least it would feel like a reward rather than 0 return. twice, on a few hours invested in the game.
    I specifically named Traitors since that was the adventure you was complaining about. However the key is to do as many loot spots as possible, preferably in-guild, this is something even a player of the most modest level with minimum production capabilities is able to achieve.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    i never got 0 from an adventure untill BB updated after the update i started to get 0 eggs

i think im done with the event , there was never a chance i could get enough eggs for a vet the event was made for lvl 50s with no chance for lower levels to get anything worth while

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    I am playing play WOTS mostly and its very rare to have loot with 0 eggs. Depends, from day to day, can't complain...

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    I can't complain too.If you play enough adventures - u get enough eggs.

Reply to Thread