Reply to Thread

Thread: Make premium time buff giftable

World
    Sandycove

Make premium time buff giftable

hey, I think this is something that should be implemented in the game, I have a lot of friends in game that would gift premium time if that was possible for a full day adventuring.
    Please BB make it happen.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    This has been tried before. Gems and Premium Tokens were giftable/tradeable but unfortunately it was abused and had to be removed.

World
    Sandycove
    I dont remeber that, maybe it happened when i toke a break from the game.
    It doesnt have to be tradable, only gifted is enough. If I have for example 5k gems, I should be able to gift a friend 1 week premium. That feature exists in other games I play, and its a good thing.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    There was no scamming/abusing happening with premium tokens as they were tradable inside the trade office just like any other in-game item. They removed them most likely due it hurting their business. I assume gifting premiums would lead to in to the same business problem as you could add anyone as a friend and sell them premium.

Gems were giftable at the same time and caused some problems (or at least they said so) when the other party did not gift the gems after receiving the payment (worked the same way as loot spots or jolly geo sales). They just happened to remove both at the same time.

Reply to Thread