Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Excelsior - Where are you spending your crystals?

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle

Excelsior - Where are you spending your crystals?

Just Trying to gather some info on the best place to spend those crystals.

I spent a few on the short letter part as the quest showed, so I understand so far that the letters are for quests and the travel guides are for the ventures.
    I hate fruit machines in general so not fond of this mechanic (lets face it, U never win on fruit machines. Ever!)
    I noticed the book section has 1 poor reward of 20 starcoins from every turn, I assume this is where most are placing their crystals?

Oh and whats the chance to get a zone buff from a spin? Ive payed over 30 crystals and not got a single one yet.

World
    Sandycove
    i started with little letter like quest asked
    then i moved on to books (have a fisherman addy waiting to be done)
    today i got my 1st el chupabaca thing did that just posted guide i made as doing it 1st attempt in mma gen part below in signature bar i did win a coal mine off that one, next i will do the lower travel guides try get some copper/iron mines parts and see what that gives me to do

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    I see, Like many others I can only spend the login/daily quest crystals so Im limited to maybe 8-10 a day. I like the look of the recruitment guide, that would run well with myers/skunks

World
    Northisle
    Trying my luck on long letters to see if i get the manuscript recepie, then all the way to fairytale chain for sure. I want to start my Epic Farm hunting, the level 50 bakerie is tempting me

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Working on long letters so as to get the manu recipe, managed to get enough so far to do one quest chain which unfortunately gave me gems instead of the recipe.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Sandycove
    Long letters exclusively for the xp - also managed to get the manu recipe yesterday

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu10093 View Post
    i started with little letter like quest asked
    then i moved on to books (have a fisherman addy waiting to be done)
    today i got my 1st el chupabaca thing did that just posted guide i made as doing it 1st attempt in mma gen part below in signature bar i did win a coal mine off that one, next i will do the lower travel guides try get some copper/iron mines parts and see what that gives me to do
    how many gems did it take you to get the pages to get the fishermans wife venture

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Thejollyone View Post
    Long letters exclusively for the xp - also managed to get the manu recipe yesterday
    i assume the recipes are perm to use ? would be nice to stack them

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Ah yes, I see the manuscript, tome and codex recipe are place in different areas, So deffo have to go for them, and of course the epic farm, so much to do, so few crystals to do it. BB must be loving it, Gem sales must of boomed this last week

World
    Sandycove
    yes, they are perm, stack them in rarirty - I manage 9 with a barazek from a friend in 17 hours roughly. http://prntscr.com/cljgot

So bookbinder is now exclusively tome and codex

Reply to Thread