Reply to Thread

Thread: Can anyone explain this weird quest showing up when I loaded into Monsters in themist

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Can anyone explain this weird quest showing up when I loaded into Monsters in themist

this quest showed up for a few minutes when I loaded into Monsters in the Mist.
    then it was gone.

https://imgur.com/a/k6qs0aw
    Last edited by KingTheodred; 01.11.23 at 15:04.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by KingTheodred View Post
    this quest showed up for a few minutes when I loaded into Monsters in the Mist.
    then it was gone.

https://imgur.com/a/k6qs0aw
    It is the cache of your main quest (collection quest) from your island.

Do not worry, it will go away in few seconds/minutes or you can just go back to your island and return to the adventure.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggy8 View Post
    It is the cache of your main quest (collection quest) from your island.

Do not worry, it will go away in few seconds/minutes or you can just go back to your island and return to the adventure.

thanks for taking the time to respond, but, I dont have this quest on my home island, and its also a Community quest, citing 500k items out of 1.5 million items to be collected.

I dont have this quest on homeisland.

it did go away, but why did it show up? where was it pulled from? what quest is it, is it from the last event or something.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by KingTheodred View Post
    thanks for taking the time to respond, but, I dont have this quest on my home island, and its also a Community quest, citing 500k items out of 1.5 million items to be collected.

I dont have this quest on homeisland.

it did go away, but why did it show up? where was it pulled from? what quest is it, is it from the last event or something.

It the the community goal screen from the anniversary event- it seems to pop up every so often and then disappears - So it is not something to worry about - I guess the coding for gamewide quests had some unexpected side effects

And we cant do anything to not have it pop up - anyway september next year it will be relevant again )

Reply to Thread