Reply to Thread

Thread: Tree logs.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Tree logs.

Well, i find this thing annoying and probably i'm not the only one I'm trying to build a nice city out there, but there's lots of tree logs that stay in my way and i need to look for another place for a building and of course, the city will not look as i wanted to.
    Could there be a way in future to get rid of those logs somehow ? It would be apreciated a lot.

World
    Newfoundland
    The forests are there to be harvested mate, if you flatten everything and build on top of it where will you source your pine and hardwood? Just keep taking over areas and you'll soon have enough space for your nice big city

Public Speaker
    PirateNinjas - The Gaffa
    Desktop Icon Guide

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I agree with Pheribe, it would be awesome if u were able to build on places were once were trees.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    That would happend if you're gonna clear all your island from trees.
    Well, i just want to create this "main-city" with residences, tavern, barracks and other building with this style in one part of my map, but with those logs all over the place there, it's kinda impossible.
    If there would be an option to remove those logs, you'll be able to get rid of them and they won't just stay for "nothing" ( at least, they're blocking your way :d ) in the middle of what you want to build there.
    This way, you'll be able to get control on how the forest will be growing around your kingdom, and there's no need anymore to put some Fir Wood / Hardwook Cutters all over the place.

Reply to Thread