Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Friend prem / Krampus from calendar

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

Friend prem / Krampus from calendar

So, some of our guild recieved 3 friend prems today from calendar.
    Some got 1 x friend prem
    I got 3 x Krampus..

Please investigate..

https://prnt.sc/25trzs3
    Last edited by Severiina; 03.01.22 at 13:45. Reason: tried to add picture..

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    based on what happened with buildings, looks like its new calendar feature, random rewards on some days.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    the only problem with that is, it feels like punishment if u get kramp, i mean, get real PFB x 3 beats most rewards if not all in that calendar depending how u rate a general

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    "Ouch" krampus for me too

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Ooh relax, some even got 3x kitty lure, so krampus sounds pretty good now doesnt it?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Improved Event Calendar: Further improvements to this year's rewards!
    Translated into normal language- when BB invents something new - we can be pretty sure it means another very bad idea.
    I was exited today and thought Wau - that is a nice prize - 3 PFB. I was lucky - but how nice is that when my friend got 3 kitty lure ? the value of those 2 prizes are way too different
    If you have no clue what you are giving - then please just give people the same. Maybe ask someone who are actually playing what people will find nice to have in calendar and what should stay away. Event buildings that means you had to have achievements from 2017 to get the most of it - Uni from Easter 2017 - might not be so great either if you started playing in 2020.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    I got 3 kitty lure :/ does anyone know if BB have an official stance on this, like 'tough', or it worth a ticket to support?

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Same. Kitty Lure. Haha. Can't complain... the calendar has been pretty good this time.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Elita5 View Post
    I got 3 kitty lure :/ does anyone know if BB have an official stance on this, like 'tough', or it worth a ticket to support?
    Doubt that - besides that you never get any help from support - besides clear cache -it is a know issue - sent us screenshots,- then this is what they see as the "Improved Event Calendar: Further improvements to this year's rewards!" -

you need to convince them that this is a bad idea - and not an improvement - and this is going to be hard - very few people likes to admit when they are wrong
    we still have the rankings button ad a proof that this also goes for BB. It is one of the few things that work - though it has no one to rank at the moment - as the pvp does not work. I know that as I test it every day when I hit it by accident - because of the silly place they put it.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello.

We are aware of this situation and the team is investigating.

Reply to Thread