Reply to Thread

Thread: unable to post on pictures

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle

unable to post on pictures

Hi all

I'm an admin for my guild group, and have tried to comment on a picture that someone added. However, I get the following error message:

Lady_Roxy, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I am logged into the group as admin, and am also unable to comment on a picture I added.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

World
    Newfoundland
    I took some time to investigate this and there appears to be a problem indeed.
    This was reported but no idea when a solution will become available.

Thank you for your report!

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Thanks BB_Ravel, I'll look out for it being fixed

World
    Newfoundland
    Check it out now please. We investigated further and changed some of the settings and it should be possible to add Picture comments now.
    I would check myself, but the MOD and BB Teams have special permissions (so we could also post in there before also).

Reply to Thread