Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: The Training Grounds

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Sneak Peek: The Training Grounds

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on The Training Grounds Sneak Peek below.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Saqui

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Nice idea but very badly executed...lately there have been too many useless buildings introduced taking up too much space (if placed on island multiple times) and even though we got some new islands/building space this is just too much IMHO.
    I would rather see some sort of recipes for barracks instead of multiple buildings like this (the same goes for Scouting Post, MeadHall, Smokehouse and so on and on...).

Conclusion: Thank you but unless this is implemented like a recipe or licence for barracks I'm not buying.
    Last edited by sk_setttler; 21.09.18 at 14:45.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    your spoiler screen shot for elite barracks is incorrect, i have 1 barrack and 1 training ground making duplicate bonus building 2 as in your screen shot but only have 150%

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by jason View Post
    your spoiler screen shot for elite barracks is incorrect, i have 1 barrack and 1 training ground making duplicate bonus building 2 as in your screen shot but only have 150%
    The images are correct but if you tried them at test the building counter counts both training ground types incorrectly which may explain your problem.

World
    Newfoundland
    More buildings in already overcrowded islands? Fairly sure that those who have purchased the latest 4 new islands, have already maxed them out...

So first BB halve the speed (and double the cost) of training MS for example but now introduce expansions for players to pay gems to get the previous/original speed back?
    Marketing-wise it makes sense but I'm not sure I want to be duped in such an obvious way.

Furthermore, but it might be me on a bad day maths-wise, if the (elite) barrack already gives a speed of 100%, wouldnt the addition of one (elite) expansion bring the speed of training rather to 150% as I read from the description?
    Both spoilers show 2 buildings with a total speed of 200%. Unless we're talking about 2 expansions here? What is it then: 1 (elite) barrack + 1 expansion or 1 (elite) barrack + 2 expansions (in this case against a whopping amount of gems)?
    I'm a little confused from the explanation provided...

I would much rather see the existing barracks being upgradeable to level 7 if interested in speeding training up.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    No to new buildings...yes to recipe/licence or L7 -> or both

World
    Sandycove
    have to agree with the above sentiments im afraid.. a perma buff upgrade on the current barracks would be more appreciated than yet another complimentary building

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Anything that improved rec speed gets a thumbs up from me, shame they are a little pricey!

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Greed does not become you. We are some people, who played this game since 2012 and over the years invested some money in it. Got it up and running on Gempit, saved our gems for endless copper mines, but the greed in only being able to buy new gens, islands and now barracks wth gems does not become you. Its not our fault, that you did not develop the game for a long time and now all the sudden you are throwing a lot of manpower into it, because Anno did not catch on. Give us a chance to keep playing the game without contiuosly throwing more and more money after gems to keep up !!!

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Thejollyone View Post
    have to agree with the above sentiments im afraid.. a perma buff upgrade on the current barracks would be more appreciated than yet another complimentary building
    But a perma buff will not put more money in BB's pockets.....

Reply to Thread