Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: Re: No golems !!!!!

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by peck_ed View Post
    New information just posted by BB_Alpaca here
    Honestly, this new information does not address the issues presented in this forum.

1) Golems still not having reappeared (well after 48 hours of the first quest) - Wendel, Bosko

2) Golems have stopped appearing after Maint - Ninth

It also assumes, rather oddly, that all people now with a problem have managed to defeat the Golem but failed to immediately finish the quest. How often does that occur? It is a standard thing to do in adventures and with the collectibles to 'complete' quests (as well as the daily and guild quests) and there is a bright blue reminder to do so. Are there a lot of people that have significant time lags between defeating Golems and accepting the reward?

Finally, is there a discussion of compensation for this bug? Support indicated that such a discussion would happen after the issue was resolved (in order to assess proper compensation). If the issue is not resolved as Alpaca claims, is compensation forthcoming?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Still waiting for my third golem...
    Had one for the start off the event, second after the emergency patch and now nothing again, no quest, no golem.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Hi Settlers!
    I think i have only had one Golem since the event started and now i don't even have the quest.
    Personally my opinion is that its a waste of resources because the amount of marble,wheat and water you need is too much for the reward at the end and now because of this bug i have a fair amount of the Golem bashing items in my star menu that i can't use.
    Yes, i have done the so called fixes and nothing.
    Maybe it will be fixed in time for christmas......

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    How many golems should we expect to appear in total?

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Manoz View Post
    How many golems should we expect to appear in total?
    As far as I am aware there is no limit other than time, but the Golem stats cap at level 5, you can find more information about this here
    I'm more than likely working right now.

World
    Newfoundland
    I have posted once before to say no golem after first one. Sadly after all advice and maintenance etc I still have not had another golem. I have not been given the opportunity to collect the extra pumpkins which with my maximum pumpkin fields would have allowed me the opportunity to purchase the grim reaper. Honestly I have given up with the whole thing. I continue to enjoy the economics and adventure side but I will take a holiday from the game during the next and any further events. A very frustrated player - feedback to players could have been better in my opinion.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Camalus View Post
    I have posted once before to say no golem after first one. Sadly after all advice and maintenance etc I still have not had another golem. I have not been given the opportunity to collect the extra pumpkins which with my maximum pumpkin fields would have allowed me the opportunity to purchase the grim reaper. Honestly I have given up with the whole thing. I continue to enjoy the economics and adventure side but I will take a holiday from the game during the next and any further events. A very frustrated player - feedback to players could have been better in my opinion.
    Might sound like obvious advice here so apologies if it is, but have you contacted Support about the issue?
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by peck_ed View Post
    Might sound like obvious advice here so apologies if it is, but have you contacted Support about the issue?
    Yes three times in total last one after the Two stage Bug Fix, with no reply other than " we will pass this one onto our Devs " I have given up now, sorry but I now understand why people do complain so much even if most of it is just noise in the actual facts they find it is the only way to be heard !

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    tuttuttut haven't you guys learned after 24 pages - they not interested! You can contact support - might get an answer but prolly not, you can post on the forums - same. What you wont get is a fix or a sorry!

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    and as usual, the response by BB is to give the whole server compensation for the 'mishap'. In a Thesauras, mishap reads to incompetent if refering to BB.

So you had no bug and had the chance to gain more pumpkins than those with the bug, but you get 50 pumpkins anyway. That is just pathetic.

How about specifically recompensing those that were impacted rather than everyone. As usual, too many people in this game benefit at the expense of others.

Reply to Thread