Reply to Thread

Thread: Mountain Labyrinth error

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Mountain Labyrinth error

I am at the last camp #17 it will not show up, then I noticed I had one "rubble" left to clear I do not have a buff to cover it. Somewhere in my battles I must have used it incorrectly. I asked BB for help they suggested I use the Forum? If I let the 13 days run out will I get another one to finish the chain quests? I don't know if I am in the right thread. Any help or suggestions at this point is much appreciated.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    try logging out for 20 mins, if you have reached camp 17 then you don't need to take care of and remaining rubble/snow piles etc.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    thank u for answering ..... after I posted I read where others had similar problem. The clouds won't clear so I can get to #17 It's been 2 days now. I thought it was because I did not clear one rubble.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    make sure you log out of ubisoft as well, that seems to make a difference for some

Reply to Thread