Reply to Thread

Thread: No reward??????

Nifty
    World
    Northisle

Angry No reward??????

i just finished the shaman, but got no XP reward, what´s up with that? just because the balloons dont count anymore it means you get no more rewards? even if you finish something the game tells you to do????
    my buddy in my guild for example is stuck on a quest, because the quest tells him to donate balloons, but since balloon donation is now deactivated, how can he finish the quest?
    my losses were real in the adventure, and if the losses stuck, why can´t i get the reward? this is really messed up...

it´s stuff like this that push players away from games like these, and honestly, i´m seriously contemplating it right now, i mean, a person commits time to the game, and get´s nothing back? that´s just wrong...

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    last piece of my quest donate 100 balloons how am i do this when its been deactivated

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by dawny67 View Post
    last piece of my quest donate 100 balloons how am i do this when its been deactivated
    exactly, just like my buddy!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    so i can see i have to cancel this quest

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by GnomeDK View Post
    so i can see i have to cancel this quest
    maybe you get lucky, the game still has bugs, maybe it was just me

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by limalhadeferro View Post
    i just finished the shaman, but got no XP reward, what´s up with that?
    Did you claim the reward from Mail? The server reaching 100% shouldn't affect xp from a completed Adv, not even these Event ones.

Quote Originally Posted by limalhadeferro View Post
    my buddy in my guild for example is stuck on a quest, because the quest tells him to donate balloons, but since balloon donation is now deactivated, how can he finish the quest?
    I've not seen anything saying the Event quest chains had to be completed in phase 1, they may well be active again when phase 2 starts. This is just a guess but as each Adv has a three day timer and there are other Quests as well I wonder. Personally I'm just leaving all my outstanding Event Quests where they are until something else happens. Just in case.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    For some reason, several people seem to think that these adventures give you the xp directly. They don't. They are just like any other adventure, and when you finish them, the xp award is in your mailbox.

Reply to Thread