Reply to Thread

Thread: A simple request, confirm gem autocomplete on barracks and provisionhouse.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle

A simple request, confirm gem autocomplete on barracks and provisionhouse.

Good afternoon BlueByte and my fellow settlers,

We've all been there, you have 2-3 days worth of baskets qued in your provision house and suddenly you get a guild quest to produce a settler buff...

Ok, so I won't go into the suggestion to be able to simply move ques up and down because I believe there is already a thread for it and it probably won't be added anytime soon. My real problem isn't that i need to cancel several days worth of basket production to set up a pop buff, my problem comes in with the gem auto-finish, has anyone ever intentionally used this? I haven't, not intentionally at least, but when canceling days worth of baskets I have lost count of the number of times I have watched gems go flushing down the toilet because of one false click....

100 gems on an item that would have been finished in less than half an hour?! What a waste, takes forever to save up gems for those of us who don't have the money to put into the game whenever we want to, and then one false click and we're another week away from getting that one thing we've been saving up for.

So why isn't there a confirm popup, there is a confirm popup to sell a single item from a stack of buffs,.. so why not here? It seems to me that it would be a simple programming fix, a few paragraphs of code and bamm, people stop wasting gems on something they would never want to spend gems on in the first place.

Would it be possible to add this please?
    "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." ~Benjamin Franklin

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    As much as I agree with you I get the feeling this was done by design. Gems = money, lets trick you out of your money.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yes it is annoying to click by accident.. but.. if you are always aware of the fact that its there (and don't go blind clicking like a mad man) it should almost never be hit...

Yes, a way to prevent accidental clicks would be nice, but I think there are better ways than a confirmation box. Perhaps move the icon to the middle bottom of the rectangle so its not where we normally click.

Btw, I have used it intentionally once. I think I needed the baskets badly before I signed off for half a day or something..

Reply to Thread