Reply to Thread

Thread: Attacking with Arrows

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland

Lightbulb Attacking with Arrows

I'm thinking to include in my simulator and adventures support for arrows and Assassin (if it is possible :P)

About arrows I have a question.

When you attack a certain camp, the troops lost are always the same?, if not, it is random, but how different can it be?

If I'm not wrong, it is random and it is based in quantity, not in enemies HP. But still you dont kill Bosses with arrows usually except few.

Any MOD maybe?

With this i would be able to simulate and include it.
    Last edited by FastSimTSOmaps; 10.01.17 at 12:27.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    It is very random. You are right that it is based on numbers and not XP.

Example: If you use an assassin on MR in BLT and luck takes out the stack with RN's - a lucky rain of arrows can take out the Innkeeper and the dogs.
    A lot of luck needed but seen it happen more than once. ;-)

Never seen a rain take out more than 99 enemy units.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by FastSimTSOmaps View Post
    I'm thinking to include in my simulator and adventures support for arrows and Assassin (if it is possible :P)

About arrows I have a question.

When you attack a certain camp, the troops lost are always the same?, if not, it is random, but how different can it be?

If I'm not wrong, it is random and it is based in quantity, not in enemies HP. But still you dont kill Bosses with arrows usually except few.

Any MOD maybe?

With this i would be able to simulate and include it.
    What I'm looking for is the range of killed troops using arrows, sometimes it is kill the Oasis leader (82 troops count) sometimes not event half of the troops.

What I'm sure about:
    * Assassins kill random type, include boss if exist, so you maybe get boss killed or not, depends on your luck.
    * For arrows it is something like it start from a random number lets say it is (83) , then it will start from troops if you have multiple troops type it will hit both types (seems random too) and detected from the main random number, it will touch the boss if only you still have a remaining in the first main random number, so if troops was 80 then you will be remaining with 3, so you will kill boss too.

P.S: I doubt MOD will have answer, most likely you need to ask BB.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Ive used ROA on oasis camp on 2nd thief and wiped complete camp, inc all bosses.
    I would go as far as to say id only use assassin now as ROA is so inconsistent.
    Yes it may be a rare occurance, but in my following use of it few days later it left like 4 troops, again this was on the oasis leader camp.
    Def has a use, just impossible to predict.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    try check this link - same subject - forum.tsotesting.com/threads/22420-My-arrows-stopped-killing

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by halv12 View Post
    try check this link - same subject - forum.tsotesting.com/threads/22420-My-arrows-stopped-killing
    thanks

Reply to Thread