Reply to Thread

Thread: European Settlers United is Recruiting

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

Smile European Settlers United is Recruiting

We are a fairly large and established guild that is looking for new members who are “active daily players” in the game as well as chat.

Our main goal within the Guild is to: Complete the guild quests; if you have a problem with this all you have to do is ask.

We also have a guild website where all the information is readily available and very easy to access all the information you need from adventures guides to how to develop your home island.

We thrive on all members helping each other, whether it is adventures, buffing, quests, resources or upgrades there is always someone available to help.

We also have events where you can win different buildings and resources to help you progress in the game.

From time to time all active members will receive gifts for their commitment to the guild.

There is no joining fee for new members.

If you are interested in joining please contact me (in game).

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you

Daizey
    Last edited by daizey; 02.04.13 at 14:53.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Greetings,

I am on the hunt for a guild any chance you could send me an invite

Thanks

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi Daizey

Seems you are currently offline or I would contact you directly, Scottish player here, currently lvl 25 looking for a guild, try to play daily but sometimes rl / work can take over but always try and be active .

Reply to Thread