Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Scouting Post dialogue/info box partially off screen

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

Scouting Post dialogue/info box partially off screen

Hello,

Anyone else have this problem? The Scouting Post dialogue/info box displays partially off-screen, so you cannot close it (other than by click on something else on the island)?

Would like to know if this problem is just with me.

Started happening after the last update.

:/

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Roderius View Post
    Hello,

Anyone else have this problem? The Scouting Post dialogue/info box displays partially off-screen, so you cannot close it (other than by click on something else on the island)?

Would like to know if this problem is just with me.

Started happening after the last update.

:/
    Same here This includes the spring park, football pitch and the scouting post! Is there anyone at BB capable of implementing an update without introducing more bugs into the game?

No one seem to care at BB anymore, the game is littered with bugs the Dev's have introduced in the past couple of months. They seem to be either unwilling or incapable of fixing.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove

Angry No X to close scouting post

There is no X to close scouting post,

Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 06.12.18 at 09:19.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    After talking with several others in global last night it appears that for all the top section of those buildings window has been raised which leads to the close button being off the top of the screen for some players while for others it just does not look right.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Newfoundland
    Mine has moved up, but not far enough to be a problem. Possibly the position of the dialogue is n pixels from the bottom of the screen, so the distance from the top is dependent on screen resolution?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove

World
    Sandycove
    This is happening to me to, i cant close then. I clear cache and all but its still here problem

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    I've got this - have to click on another building to close the box. Spring Park too. Not a major problem as they aren't boxes I'm opening all the. time.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    You can close dialogs with the "Esc" key now. One of the best features ever.

I was wondering what everyone was talking about until I tried resizing the game window. Apparently I managed to get the size so exactly it glued the scout/park/footie pitch exactly to bottom of topbar. What are the odds eh.

World
    Newfoundland
    same problem here

Reply to Thread