Reply to Thread

Thread: first guild

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

first guild

What are the benefits of being in a guild? I am thinking about joining one but will it be worth the resources required to build the guild house?

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    You dont need to build a guild house if you join an existing guild, you just need to pay a fee (if there is any).
    Ps. I think this is not is the right section. wrong server forum and probably wrong forum.

World
    Newfoundland
    MrMoody is correct, I have moved this into the correct location.

Also in terms of benefits, there are loads!

You often swap buffs with guild members, complete adventures with others and you get guild coins for doing guild quests on top, which can be used to buy certain items in the Merchant.

If you want to join a guild check out this section in the forum which lists guilds currently looking to take in new members
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks! Thats cleared a few things up.
    My bad for posting in the wrong section, i'm still getting the hang of navigating this site.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    hi skyline33x are you still looking for a guild my guild is the Yorkshire warriors we are looking for active members who do there Guild Quests and dont mind chatting to other guild members giving and taking advice to help the guild along if you are intrested in joining send a e-mail to me oldboot and i will send you a invite

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks for the offer. Unfortunately tho I have now joined a guild

Reply to Thread