Reply to Thread

Thread: the general was defeated

World
    Sandycove

the general was defeated

About 2 months ago i received that quest asking me to cure a general.This quest was working ONLY if you were using the medipack INSIDE your island something that I didn't cause my island was already clear...anyway back at that time I had used this medipack on an adventure and offcourse the quest didn't get completed...I searched forums around,it was a known issue,i also sent an email to the technical support (twice) receiving the second time the answer "you will soon receive your reward" something that never happened but anyway this is history...
    Yesterday after I finished my crisis chain quest I remembered that quest cause of the new medipacks that i received and I found out that the text of the quest was changed and it's this :Screenshot_1.jpg
    There is nowhere on this quest mentioned that you have to use the medipack INSIDE your island, I even asked in the help chat before using it and they answered that "it's working properly using it on any adventure" but guess what? I just lost a second medipack without the quest getting complete.Look, I don't care to receive back the packs I used,I don't care to complete it either.Just please put the option on this quest to be able to get cancel.

PS:forgive me for my possible mistakes,English are not my national language.
    Last edited by Maga666; 01.06.13 at 16:40.

World
    Sandycove
    Something familiar with the quest defeat a camp at your island, that was givven in a lot of players, after having all 9 sectors...

OK, we know, still a lot of bugs in game... give us at least the opportunity to delete quests like 'em.... anyway, we do not care so much about their rewrads, not as long as we can keep our quest book clear from quests that we can not complete....

PS. English not my native language too, so forgive any possible mistakes and from me too ;P
    At the end.... everything is going to be OK...
    If it's not OK... it's not yet the end...

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Same bug for me, as Maga666 has mentioned above! Please fix it! Thanks!

Reply to Thread