Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Building licences

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland

Building licences

So here I am sitting at level 45 and island working well...

I have 650 gems and looking to increase my building licence quoter, so I can buildings that are coming up - cannon forge and powder hut - plus a couples of residencies in the mix.

Went to buy 10 building licences and "You have reached your quota!"

[removed] :O

I have about 3 gold mines I don't build on... Just tool up the rest so I have a cycle of mines... 3 working, 3 being searched for! so that's 5 licences I'm not using because I haven't got them...

Why the limit?

Hello Gothtec

Please do not use profanity on the forums.

Thank you,
    Fexno
    Last edited by Fexno; 02.02.15 at 07:25.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    They love to challenge us! It might be worth thinking about changing some of the noble residences that are taking up a licence for ones bought on the trade office (or from the gem merchant, but I would recommend the trade office). That way you can free up some building licences for the buildings you want to put in next, such as the cannon forge and powder hut and so on.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Not when I spent to upgrade those residences to full so I have the troops so I can do Valient little traitor!!

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I actually need to build more residencies for troops

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Most people I know (and this is the way I did it) only upgraded nobles on licenses to lv3 in the knowledge that at some point they would be replaced with the license free version, as licenses are limited. You can get a few more licenses for beanstalks in the merchant when you are a high enough level, but other than that, the only option is to replace licensed buildings with the license free version. For example, replace breweries with a friary, hunters with a deerstalker and so on - and to use population buildings that do not require a license - so the white or dark castles, the frozen manor, the witch tower, the bone church etc - all found in loot or on the trade office, or the nobles or magnificent residences available in the merchant for gems or beans respectively (or on the trade office).

Good luck to you if you can find another way!

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Ok I'll put this another way, I used to, that is used to, buy gems to get +10 building licences.... If I can't get them, then they don't get my money...

World
    Sandycove
    I noticed what I would consider to be a minor bug - I didn't want to open a new thread and thought it would fit here ok. I use my number of available licenses as a quick ref to whether I've lost a mine or not and need to send geologists. Lately (let's say approx. 2 weeks) that number has sometimes dropped by 1 below what I know I should have.

Refreshing the game or visiting a friend and returning puts the number back to where it should be. I can't find any 'reason' why the number seems to change except I am usually building when I notice it.

It's not that big of a deal but someone could get caught thinking they have 0 when they don't, or what concerns me is that they might somehow get into the dreaded -1 license situation which came up a while back.

Anybody else notice this?
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

qawpaw
    ***you reached your quota***
    i bought i dont know how mutch ,i never had any quota

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothtec View Post
    I actually need to build more residencies for troops
    Ah, but then you are in luck. The noble residences that you buy for gems does not use licences. If you have built your residences from the building menu then those are using licences.

If you have coins you can buy noble residence on the trade office and tear down the residences you have built. Or if you have lots of gems buy the noble residences directly from merchant.

That way you will get lots of building licences back.

When you start doing fairytales you will get a resource called magic beans. You can make magic beanstalks out of those, and then buy some more licenses for beanstalks in the epic section of merchant.

But if you buy noble residences on trade or merchant the only limit is how much space you have on your island.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothtec View Post
    So here I am sitting at level 45 and island working well...

I have 650 gems and looking to increase my building licence quoter, so I can buildings that are coming up - cannon forge and powder hut - plus a couples of residencies in the mix.

Went to buy 10 building licences and "You have reached your quota!"

[removed] :O

I have about 3 gold mines I don't build on... Just tool up the rest so I have a cycle of mines... 3 working, 3 being searched for! so that's 5 licences I'm not using because I haven't got them...

Why the limit?

Hello Gothtec

Please do not use profanity on the forums.

Thank you,
    Fexno
    Quite agree

Reply to Thread