Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Anniversary Event 2019

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post

The question is that will they bother to do it
    probly not coz if i read it right in dev diary it was random peeps got the extra so how the hell they gonan know who got them on all the worlds servers if they did do anything maybe send evryone extras but again thats not being fair coz they will still have that set extra it said they wont take it away

What we know for now:
    We will not take any items away
    It is not considered as an exploit
    The problem occurred on a random basis, and was caused by triggers not controllable by affected players

i never got extra but odds are most that did arnt gonna say look dont send me such n such they would just take more freebies its like when they did the mountain addy compo im sure some lv 65 plus players didnt even start the chain yet got the freebies coz they was over level 65 so its prob easier for smurfs just to say just send all this and that if they gonna even do that all we know so far is peeps that got double isnt their fault wont have stuff took off them they dunno what cuased it coz they still looking into that and they have no clue what they gonna do next.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    I remember this happening with storehouse in an event, BB had the ability to know who got more than 1 & those who never returned the extra had their accounts cancelled. Hope BB looking into this as no one should gain an advantage through a bug on BB's part.

Either take away the extra explorer or if u cant do that set a limit of 3 in the shop so those that have 2 can select the 3rd for free, those already with 3 wont be able to select another. Please BB, don't let legit players pay for your mistake!

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Sounds good to me to receive extra explorer, HQ and floater. Since they ruled out removing extras, the only way they can fix it is gift those who did not receive extra. I'm sure they can find a way to do it. They are smart guys.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    U have same complaint as I did in last event. There is no content from the original game. All "retro" content is from Settlers 2, and we are celebrating anniversary of the original Settlers.

And what is the point of buying "permanent" skins? You can buy temp skins for 299 days for same amount. So it pays off if you decide not to change it during that time. If you do, then it is permanently gone.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MutantKid View Post
    I remember this happening with storehouse in an event, BB had the ability to know who got more than 1 & those who never returned the extra had their accounts cancelled. Hope BB looking into this as no one should gain an advantage through a bug on BB's part.

Either take away the extra explorer or if u cant do that set a limit of 3 in the shop so those that have 2 can select the 3rd for free, those already with 3 wont be able to select another. Please BB, don't let legit players pay for your mistake!
    So what happened to your extra storehouses?
    I got an extra 2 storehouses, basically by accident. Found them in star and wondered how they got there. I won't be penalised for it as I didn't know about the bug at the time. If I knew, would I of clicked more? Dunno, maybe. Yes I know its morally wrong but given the opportunity I think most ppl would take advantage.

The scene in Superman 3 where the cash machine keeps spewing out free money ( Would u walk away and let the cash just fall to the pavement? )

A fair few ppl have walked away with an extra village school because of the 1st day fiasco, (gutted I wasn't one of them) nothing has been said about that!
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    I had to give 1 of those storehouses back, but your comparing a storehouse to a scout, imp floater, big difference!

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    I had to give 1 of those storehouses back, but your comparing a storehouse to a scout, imp floater, big difference!
    No you did not. BB only asked those that got 4 or more to give em back and did not even attempt to take them from others.

https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...ed-Storehouses

However the Goal 1 bug in this event is not even close to the storehouse issue from player or BB perspective, more like the opposite.
    Last edited by Mannerheim; 17.09.19 at 17:56.

World
    Sandycove
    this new gen confuses the hell out of me i dont even know if he works propperly

he has same atributes thingys as nus borris mma with 1st strike flanking and splash but he dont act like them at all i assumed he had them then he would be like a bigger version of them but he really isnt this the thing im talking about http://prntscr.com/p7fzjj

my mma says same tbh not sure if i added these with my books but nvm http://prntscr.com/p7g06v

borris the same http://prntscr.com/p7g0p1

nus http://prntscr.com/p7g0y2

they all have the same things in same places so ow the hell does he not act the same as the others do??

any ideas how this guy should be used?

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    his damage output is much lower than the others

new gen = 125-200 (80%) (185 avg)
    mma = 490-540 (80%) (530 avg)
    boris = 700-1000 (90%) (970 avg)
    nus = 1020-1520 (90%) (1470 avg)

he should be used as a replacement for a major general since he can hold more units (285 vs 295)

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle

Sounds like a good idea, hope they do something as I'm not amused having bought every explorer available that other's got an extra one for free

Reply to Thread