Reply to Thread

Thread: Bringing back memory -quest chain unfair for lvl25-39

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Bringing back memory -quest chain unfair for lvl25-39

Seriously, you have to find 20 eggs from medium searches, so I think it is nearly impossible to find so many eggs in just 6 days, if you own only 2 normal explorers, even with 3 it would be hard. That is really gem spending incentive to just finish it off without actually doing it and it is not fun. Why would I go for medium hunt (and waste time losing eggs I could find with long treasure hunt), when you can do long treasure search where is much more propable to find much more eggs. In medium search you cannot find eggs half the time. I think even the upper level quest chains are much more easy I think.

Percentages for finding eggs:
    http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...l=1#post216964

I think it should be corrected just find eggs with explorer. Not having to limit your searches only for medium search.. I just hope I don't get the same sucky quest chain twice.
    Last edited by aviator112; 23.03.13 at 15:21.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I agree. It has been made almost impossible to get this quest done.
    I don't know if more people have this, but I got another quest where I can only start when I have to finish a quest named "Lost eggs".
    The first step in that quest is 'Complete the quest "Compensation"' where the description reads "The following conditions must be met to unlock this quest: -questactive 0 0 Main2Middle".
    Uhm.. :S

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by ph00wy View Post
    I agree. It has been made almost impossible to get this quest done.
    I don't know if more people have this, but I got another quest where I can only start when I have to finish a quest named "Lost eggs".
    The first step in that quest is 'Complete the quest "Compensation"' where the description reads "The following conditions must be met to unlock this quest: -questactive 0 0 Main2Middle".
    Uhm.. :S
    Please report this to Support, they should also be able to help you with the chain
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by ph00wy View Post
    I also have the subquest "Compensation" though mine reads "0 0 Main2High", it's the mouseover text of the first subquest of my Waiting Quest-Chain, I'm guessing when I complete the Active one ahead of it it will sort itself out. Any chance yours is also Waiting?

That said, while I'm pleased with the event as a whole I am disappointed to see yet another collection of timed Quests that rely on chance, in this case the three lower level Explorer sets.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Iolanthe View Post
    I also have the subquest "Compensation" though mine reads "0 0 Main2High", it's the mouseover text of the first subquest of my Waiting Quest-Chain, I'm guessing when I complete the Active one ahead of it it will sort itself out. Any chance yours is also Waiting?

That said, while I'm pleased with the event as a whole I am disappointed to see yet another collection of timed Quests that rely on chance, in this case the three lower level Explorer sets.
    You're right, mine is also a waiting quest.. Maybe it will sort itself out when I'm done with the 'Bringing back memory' quest, I'll post it in here when I know more

World
    Newfoundland
    Well you were lucky to need only 20. I had to find 50 from very long search.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by K0sh1 View Post
    Well you were lucky to need only 20. I had to find 50 from very long search.
    The good thing about it is you find 5 eggs each time without fail
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I've finished the 'Bringing back memory' quest and the waiting quest is now active

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Oh good! Mine also sorted just recently so I think we can say "Confirmed".

Reply to Thread