Reply to Thread

Thread: over level 50

World
    Sandycove

over level 50

for those of us who wish to keep playing after level fifty. would it be possible to start a new home island with the troops, people and money you have but no buildings. the orginal buildings would have to be sold of before you move up to the next level...you would start at level one and have to work to level fifty wth out the tutorial which takes up 15 or so levels all else could stay the same...this could carry on to new islands every time you complete your 50 levels...it would be the same game but freshened up..thanks for a great game..Paul

Battle Hardened Contributor Jamdoggy's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    The first 17 levels require 100 xp each. Just doing one adventure would jump you right back up there.
    The rest of the journey to level 32 is carefully tailored so that you should manage to clear your island (or be close to it) by then - does your plan mean Chuck, Wild Mary, Metal-Tooth and One Eyed Bert all come back?
    Last edited by Jamdoggy; 26.02.14 at 16:26.

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    Starting over with some kind of level 50 benefit as well as more generals, geologists, explorers and knowledge does sound fun and challenging, perhaps the same island is too easy though. A redesigned map (hopefully bigger!) has been suggested in the past more than once.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    If they ever raise the level cap I'd love a bigger, different themed Island to work with. Don't think you could dispense with the original Island because it feeds materials into the economy for lower levels. But if your original Island couldn't influence the new I don't see a problem.

World
    Sandycove
    different designed island each time you moved up 50 levels would be great..i am sure there are ways to stop you jumping ahead too fast... one thay springs to mine is costs in the new islands getting higher the further you go, this would slow most

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    or just 10 extra IvIs and the home isIand gets a IittIe expanded each time but to buiId on these spots is very dangerous and costs are heavy pIus new tech needs to be researched and onIy speciaI buiIdings can be pIaced? something different anyway

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle
    You land on your new island with your most experienced general and all the gems you could carry from your previous island. And that's it.

Reply to Thread