Are you sure this is pegi7 BB?
    t00t t00t
    This signature has been censored.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by t00tie View Post

Are you sure this is pegi7 BB?
    No toot, it isn't pegi-7, it is listed by PEGI as a word on the pegi-12 list in the PEGI annual report 2012/Page 55/Section 26/Line 3. Quote, with other words removed:

'Mild swearing and/or offensive language: This means bad language that falls short of sexual expletives and includes the words .... .... .... .... bugger .... .... '

World
    Northisle
    rofl, that's where they got my favourite baked goods from too! (jam or custard pie without a lid)
    t00t t00t
    This signature has been censored.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Just checked and that word is starred on chat as being offensive/inappropriate yet managed to get onto Larsian Cat, lol.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks for the spot guys - will forward this along.

World
    Sandycove
    Bugger? Seriously?

If anything those kind of people should be offended by the Golden Ass in SLT
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    Bugger? Seriously?

If anything those kind of people should be offended by the Golden Ass in SLT

Definition of ass: a long-eared, slow, patient, sure-footed domesticated mammal, Equus asinus, related to the horse, used chiefly as a beast of burden

Remember, PEGI is European rating not an American rating where the word can sometimes have a different meaning.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    Bugger? Seriously?
    Hehe - I'm English, first time I saw that Toyota advert, I was rather stunned. I do not think I will ever get used to it being an every day word. Hubby on the other hand is a kiwi, and uses the word quite frequently. Our poor son is doubtless confused.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Isn't forum pegi-7 too? If so then all this repeated use of the b....r word is wrong? Was intrigued as to whether it was the use of it as a noun or verb which was worst.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Isn't forum pegi-7 too? If so then all this repeated use of the b....r word is wrong? Was intrigued as to whether it was the use of it as a noun or verb which was worst.
    Context is everything.

Originally, a player was raising a valid concern which has since been forwarded along and is due to be remedied in the near future. That's perfectly fine. However, if folks want to then have a long discussion the meaning of the word in question, then this forum is not the place for that. Take it elsewhere and into more private environments. I'll be closing this thread now anyway, as the original purpose has been answered.

Closed Thread