Reply to Thread

Thread: Please, STOP BLINKING items in the resources bar

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Exclamation Please, STOP BLINKING items in the resources bar

I would like to thank the developers for a great game and ask one small favor, please:

Change the blinking red alert to just red, solid non-blinking red, when the numbers are low on the resources bar.

Most of the people are not even bothered by that, but I know, I am not alone with this one. It's not just annoying... but more than that. It's painful, no joke

With all respect, I am hoping this is not a lot to ask and is something easy to implement. People like me will be VERY MUCH THANKFULL for such a change.
    Last edited by VitektheGreat; 18.03.21 at 18:31.

qawpaw
    lol
    you have played for 5 minutes and already complaining

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Why my humble request is read as a complaint? I have mentioned that it's ok with most people and yes, it's my issue. If I am asking a lot, I stop now, not a problem. But why to twist my words as it is a complaint? What level do I have to be, to be able to post a request or suggestion?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS CHANGE!! I really appreciate it! Good luck with everything good that you do

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    What change? ? ?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton_C View Post
    What change? ? ?
    You won't notice unless you have 5 or less items in the resources bar. If you still won't see the change, you may consider yourself lucky.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by VitektheGreat View Post
    You won't notice unless you have 5 or less items in the resources bar. If you still won't see the change, you may consider yourself lucky.
    Ah .......... will have to try that. But I don't think the "change" you experienced was due to anything BB has done.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    As far as it's not blinking red anymore, I am thankful and happy

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    I'm glad this has been resolved for u vit.

I was gonna say dont worry, once u've been playing a few weeks u'll never see this again anyway.

Reply to Thread