Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Valentine Event 2021

qawpaw
    i have plenty explores,
    to get what i want from every event,
    this event had nothing worth buying

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Just like last year this years Valentines event was the worst event of the year, it shorter than the others and its much harder to get enough Flowers

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic_Sandwich View Post
    Great event

I did like this one,it rewards hard work..being a new account with less than 20 explorers didn't effect the outcome..the XP and triple loot makes it one of the best to grab high end res..2.6mill beans 375k grout-10 mill plate ore,1mill high end refills..plat ore etc etc..and 450 mill XP,whats not to like...Having to buy and upgrade LT and Choco with SP,Obs,Gens and Explo's was a nice challenge...and we still have phase 2.

thanks BB
    lol is that cheet speaking did you buy again all the gems in the market

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    The prices of explorers, generals and buildings in flowers must be less. We must also have 9 flower farms instead of 3, just like 9 pumpkin cemeteries in Halloween event. Developers must also bring back endless iron mine in flower bundle. These changes will help lower level players to buy essential stuffs frm event merchant shop as well as higher lvl players to buy everything frm merchant.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic_Sandwich View Post
    Great event

I did like this one,it rewards hard work..being a new account with less than 20 explorers didn't effect the outcome..the XP and triple loot makes it one of the best to grab high end res..2.6mill beans 375k grout-10 mill plate ore,1mill high end refills..plat ore etc etc..and 450 mill XP,whats not to like...Having to buy and upgrade LT and Choco with SP,Obs,Gens and Explo's was a nice challenge...and we still have phase 2.

thanks BB
    Impressive love to know what adv you was doing as i did about 100 2t and didnt get near the resources you claim to have grabbed

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    I was involved in over 300 2nd thieves...i did 250 of them myself.

and yes,Epic is me.
    Last edited by cheethamhill; 17.02.21 at 21:57.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Event was ok, I imagine extremely frustrating for lower levels with the price of things and the lack of returns from explorers... BUT... the LoveTree/PFB bug is still around - still losing out on flowers when running it & even the log off for half an hour didn't clear it - no point raising a support ticket because nothing was done about it at Halloween when it was reported then also. For me it's annoying that this happens but i have enough explorers to bring goodies back, but in guild we've been suggesting lower levels get the love tree..they're gonna be hacked off at Halloween if the bug still exists - sort it out please!!

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Antoneeeee View Post
    Event was ok, I imagine extremely frustrating for lower levels with the price of things and the lack of returns from explorers... BUT... the LoveTree/PFB bug is still around - still losing out on flowers when running it & even the log off for half an hour didn't clear it - no point raising a support ticket because nothing was done about it at Halloween when it was reported then also. For me it's annoying that this happens but i have enough explorers to bring goodies back, but in guild we've been suggesting lower levels get the love tree..they're gonna be hacked off at Halloween if the bug still exists - sort it out please!!
    in one short phrase pls, what bug you're talking about?

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRo79 View Post
    in one short phrase pls, what bug you're talking about?
    pfb doesnt count to the production even tho it shows 22

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorp View Post
    pfb doesnt count to the production even tho it shows 22
    it does when it eventually sorts itself out

Reply to Thread