Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Merchants Coins Availability

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

Merchants Coins Availability

Would it be possible to include in the headers showing how many gems you have to spend, the amount of GGQ, star coins, etc. you have to spend in the appropriate sections of the market. This will be handy at Halloween when it comes to spending pumpkins, I don’t think people spend so many gems in these places
    I for one am fed up having to look in the store first to see how many I have left after a spending spree so I can go back and spend the remainder. This applies to all events and to the guild market too.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle

1. Events: you don't 'have' to spend gems for events. You can buy event resources, mystery boxes, odd adventures, deco items and similar...but none forcing you to do
    2. Guild Shop (and others, including Event, Epic): as some items are 'unlimited' what 'amount' should then be displayed???

Have you considered using Excel or a similar tool

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by kke2100 View Post

1. Events: you don't 'have' to spend gems for events. You can buy event resources, mystery boxes, odd adventures, deco items and similar...but none forcing you to do
    2. Guild Shop (and others, including Event, Epic): as some items are 'unlimited' what 'amount' should then be displayed???

Have you considered using Excel or a similar tool
    If I understand the poster correctly, I believe he is asking for a number to show how much of a certain resource you have left. In the same way gems are already showing in merchant... so to your question at #2; the amount of pumpkins, ggc, footballs and whatnoth.

I can see how it would make things a wee bit easier in some cases. If they show a counter for gems in merchant, why not for the other things. Gem counter certainly doesnt make much sense in guild market.. That said I dont think this issue is a priority. Would prefer to see other changes/additions to the game.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    me too

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Merchant Buying Currency

Ok so you go to Merchant Shop and you see how much Gems you have available on top thats great but why not other currency displayed so we know how much we have at the moment and what we can buy. We dont use only Gems in Merchant we also use Star Coins, Map Fragments, Guild Coins etc. and also with events we buy stuff with Presents or Pumpkins so why we can't have those infromation displayed also in Merchant like we do have for Gems

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    +1 from me. Saves having to click back and forth.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    I believe this has been suggested before.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    I believe this has been suggested before.
    And?

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    good idea

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by PELIAS View Post
    And?
    Merchants Coins Availability

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ravel View Post
    Before posting, we'd appreciate it if you took the time to check whether someone has already made the same suggestion. You can do this by using the search function, or simply scrolling through the existing suggestions.
    Thank you and Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 26.10.17 at 08:25.

Reply to Thread