Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Guild Quest Rework - Dev Blog

World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Guild Quest Rework - Dev Blog

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the Guild Quest Rework Dev Blog below.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Ravel

World
    Newfoundland
    Every day at midnight (GMT time) ** the guild will receive a task that has to be completed over the following 24 hours.
    Is this correct? I had thought the reset was at 02:00 GMT, as it has been previously, and is the time that UK based players currently have their timers set to.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Kit_ View Post
    Is this correct? I had thought the reset was at 02:00 GMT, as it has been previously, and is the time that UK based players currently have their timers set to.
    Actually, current reset on the Newfoundland server is 01:00 GMT. But if you follow the red stars, you'll see they promised to move that up to midnight.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Angry gems unfair

the gems are unfair as i see it
    a level 12 player gets the same coins as a level 66 player for finishing quest or doing with gems
    but a level 12 player pay 20 gems to get the coins but a level 66 player pay 150 gems
    don't see why level should make a difference on this point

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    @Dragonheart:
    * Completing the quest normally (without gems) is much harder for the new player. So intrinsically "it's not fair" to receive the same reward for a bigger effort, in proportion to the player's economy. The cheaper cost in gems for the new player reflects that.
    * A higher level player would have gathered a lot more "free gems" - from weekly rewards, star coins, quests, achievements.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    i think the New guild quest model is good....but lol it shining way to strong in my window..to really..Wonder why..you guys did it..and well the gem cost increase says it all...you guys really should calculate Your prices in gems shop lol...there so many stupid offers in there that cost way to much gems..in my point of wiev.it must be better to sell example nords2 adventure from shop 10 times a day then never due to cost to high lower gem prices on stuff must surely means more sale of items...but well enogh abouth that...also i would hope for future that you guys could make it more important to be in a guild...just not only the guild quest..theres tons of ways to do it..trade opurtunitys With Foreign empires...own guild island..etc etc..but all in all from 2012 until now big improvments keep up the good work

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Regarding Guild size...
    We have reworked the balancing of the Guild Quest rewards so even smaller guilds will have their rewards boosted compared to the previous iteration.
    I dispute this. Before the change, we had a very active core of members that meant we were completing GQs on a daily basis. We were getting around 50GCs a pop. Now with those very same players active and completing we're getting 35GCs each. Yes, smaller Guilds are definitely impacted.

World
    Newfoundland
    The first version of the Guild Quest rework does not reset at midnight GMT in all instances.
    That will be corrected with one of the next game versions.
    No non-TSO links please

We need the guild quests to start at the time when people are awake, not when they are sleeping, so that they have more time for the guild quests like "produce 500 Gunpowder." Because the counter starts when they log in, not when the quest starts. Please, pretty please!

When is the good time? The developers also work from 8 AM to 5 PM in weekdays like most of us, don't they? Then, you should know what time we can come home, relax, and spend time on our hobbies. Usually, work ends at 5 PM, we go home, rest a bit, so I say around 7 or 8 PM is a good time for everyone to start a new guild quest. I believe most of people are able to log in at that time.

Also, could you please change the "produce 500 Gunpowder" quest to:
    - Give away 50 Gunpowder.
    - Or produce 100 Gunpowder.
    - Or own 5000 Gunpowder.
    Last edited by MOD_Houri; 23.01.16 at 19:26.

World
    Newfoundland
    benefits to larger guilds.
    gem price increase ( as well the explanation why ) totally rediculous !!!
    In our perspective, playing in a guild is about having a good time with friends and people, and cooperate towards a common goal.
    and this is beyond words ...
    many guilds have build their production together... meaning some produce this others that .. guild benefits ...
    you know ... like you said ... work towards a common goal ... and now you add all these quests ... produce tit-bars .. produce... , some players dont have these buildings ... some players have them at lvl 1 which makes producing very slow ..very very slow ... and to add to that slow producing .. you our dear encouraging BB added a time limit on these quests ...

Now ... the stacking in star menu is a very nice thing ...
    the resources ( event ) for guildquests is also a very good thing in my opinion ( not that that matters much )
    but the guild quests need fixing ....

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    not at the right place perhaps but most comments are made here: http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...lost-for-words

Reply to Thread