Reply to Thread

Thread: It's The Little Things

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

It's The Little Things

Just some little things I have noticed:
    Once you have built the copper mines you can no longer see how much copper is available in the mine.
    I will add to this list as I progress through the game.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    Zoom in a little... it's there.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    If you disable performance mode in the advanced options then it will show as normal, but your game may slow to a crawl.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    +10
    Really. It is annoying that you have to do this and that to see what is in the deposit. It does not matter that you can zoom in close and see, you should be able to see if you hold your mouse over the deposit no matter what the zoom level. So we don't need any more explanations on how you can see them if you zoom in close. The zoom in is also not working right - for me I jump right back out, and yes helpful people told me to change the performance in the options, it does not make it better. It is to be user friendly, so it should work for all without adjusting this and that.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    You are able to see deposits if you disable the performance as Zygotes stated above. Performance mode is disabled in options.

Reply to Thread