Thread: [Feedback] New Season!

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    Black Knight and other 3-player adventures

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Three funny guys together ?. . . . Must be the THREE STOOGES quest line !
    Play all 3 player adventures at least once for a very nice bonus statue : the Larry, Curly and Moe trophee. !

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Only what i need is lot x2 in The mountain clan.
    And i will enter more exp only for small adv what need low lvl players to grow up.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    BB, no-one actually cares anymore about random guesses just to keep us occupied. Just get on with it.....
    You can guess how it works in BB HQ...

"Finance needs another event to sell more gems - adventures were really profitable last time, lets do that again"
    "OK but which adventures?"
    "No idea - put a thread on the forums asking people to guess and we'll use the best idea"

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    "Less is more" too many diffrent gadgets, events. buffs that are almost the same. More new adventure, islands on home base. less gadget.

Start with merging drill sergant and training buff

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Bandit Nest adv

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    I've been playing since closed beta. I never remember 'non-stop' events. I also never remember 3 possible events in a row if we count halloween after this one. Based on most games I play, BB does a lot more than other developers.

Why did some players get more than others? We all had an equal chance of completing the main goal as well as making enough balloons to complete all quests there? In all games there's a divide between players. It would be so boring if there weren't and no one would have anything to aim at. The very first Christmas event - I really wanted the Vet gen but I was a low level. I still managed to get him though through determination, not because they made it easy.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    i think WoTS, Nords, Dark brotherhood, VTV, SFTR, DP, SV, TS and some other with same troops as on the picture of the event

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    I would love to see Mountain Clan ventures giving doube xp and resources, because Im saving obsidian for Meadhall and still need quite a lot of it

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Something guild related would be nice. For instance co-op adventures being boosted x2 with 2 members, x3 with 3, x4 with 4. Adventures with Loot spots, same thing. You could also have a points system where if the guilds exceed a certain score they could add a building or something into their possibilities to vote on, or even have a permanent shop in which that item(s) are always available tacked onto the guild menu.

Reply to Thread