Reply to Thread

Thread: Gilde quest + maintenance

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

Gilde quest + maintenance

I really don't understand the meaning of "The guild quest will be (or not be) reset............
    I give an example - We are small guild and need something like 12 members to finish their own guild quest to gain 56 guild coins (from my point of view)
    If nobody of us make the own guild quest on monday - what will happend next day morning if the guild quest ""will be reset"? - we all take 100 guild coins? Or the guild quest will stay? Or there will be new guild quest? Or will be the same plus one in the waiting list?
    And the same questions are valid for the statement " Will not be reset"?

I remember one time we do try when the situation was "Will be reset" and nobody make the guild quest, but next morning we didn't recieve nothing........

And I am confused

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    welcome to settlers online

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    If the guild quest is NOT reset then everything will be as normal the next day.If the guild quest IS reset, then everyone will get 100 guild coins and a new guild quest PROVIDED that someone has actually started that quest. If none of you did the guild quest at all then there is nothing to reset.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Still don't understand....will confess - I am little retard, so.......for today guild quest - we all did it and we recieve our guild coins......what will happend tomorrow when the maintenance will ends? Do we recieve anything more or not?
    And what will happend if one of use didn't finish his guild quest, and we all don't got our 56 coins?
    Tonight maintenance stated "will be reset"?

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    Everyone in the guild gets 100 guild coins regardless of whether the quest is completed before the reset or not. After maintenance there will be an entirely new guild quest to do

Reply to Thread