still want this, if posible .... ned more pop

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    :-)

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    i already have over 50k+ pop but can always use 50k more.

+1

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    i got 18k, but i still have some space on my island.

i don't want all space filed with pop buildings, don't like it, better if we can upgrade pop buildings, if i get to 30-40k, is ok, i'll have enough for all types of soldiers .... so i'm for uppgrading all pop buildings, manor, witch tower,, all

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Cant ever see an upgrade to Mag res tbh. Its 500 pop as it is, which is largest available, and they are very easy to obtain when u hit lvl40-50s. Only limit is how many u can squeeze on your land.

Seems clear to me that BB have drawn a line in the sand, the days of players buying frozen manors and the like for 95 gems to have 30-50k pop are long gone. Ne players now will simply have to utilise Mag res to get a solid population. I have around 26k but 0 space left on main land. all nobles lvl 5. This says to me BB have moved newer players towards a pop limit of around 25-30k max. I can see the logic in it, and although i dont begrudge the vets that spammed FMs, it is clearly not something i think we will see again. Hence the reason FM cost 250-300k gc for one....thats just silly to any new player.

Eve with this said, game has NEVER been so easy, its pretty insane how fast we level now, we have guides to accelerate everything, so idea of the most readily obtainable pop building in game being upgradable is unfort not something i think BB see as viable, for the long term playability of the game.
    John the Don A.K.A OHNO_IMAPENCIL

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    i got already 30 manors, but that is only 4.200pop ... not that much
    i have around 10 witch towers too

.. stll only 18k pop ... i don't want more manours or witch towers, i want to upgrade them
    Military takes a lot of pop, and for instance i use 2-3k pop for PVP military which i rarely do
    I heare about people with 50k pop... don't know how they got there, only if you make first priority pop, which suxs
    i have 11 magnificent residence too, and a little space left on my island
    all 18k pop, so i think we shoud be able to upgrade them ... there are 3 types of military, and i cant do one type until i do another to kill units to make room for others ... anoying

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by jubuti View Post
    i got already 30 manors, but that is only 4.200pop ... not that much
    i have around 10 witch towers too

.. stll only 18k pop ... i don't want more manours or witch towers, i want to upgrade them
    Military takes a lot of pop, and for instance i use 2-3k pop for PVP military which i rarely do
    I heare about people with 50k pop... don't know how they got there, only if you make first priority pop, which suxs
    i have 11 magnificent residence too, and a little space left on my island
    all 18k pop, so i think we shoud be able to upgrade them ... there are 3 types of military, and i cant do one type until i do another to kill units to make room for others ... anoying
    I have 8 more Frozen Manors (Sorry Manor is a different building available at level 71 and I see from your numbers you mean Frozen), 2 more Magnificent but 6 less Witch towers. My population is 29k. Comparing our respective numbers I should only have about 1.4k more population not the 11k I actually have. There are only two thing I can think of to explain the difference. Number and Level of Nobles and Gingerbread houses, have you thought about more investment in those two building types.

PS with upgrades of existing buildings I could add a additional 2k population.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Kolobok_Zaraza
    +1

Reply to Thread