Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] TSO Future Timeline & Unity FAQ

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    So far I can only download the client with .exe... will there be an installation file for Macbook eventually ?

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Purzeline View Post
    will there be an installation file for Macbook eventually ?
    From the FAQ: "We will provide a MacOS installer for the client"

World
    Northisle
    Windows 7

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    This compulsory move to Ubisoft seems as clear as mud to me. Page for migration reads like this:

Migrate to Ubisoft account
    Your "The Settlers Online" profile is not linked to a Ubisoft account! If you link it now, either by entering your Ubisoft account credentials on the left, or by creating a new Ubisoft account on the right, you'll receive some cool rewards for your "The Settlers Online" profile (sent via in-game message).
    There is one big form in the center column. Nothing on the left, nothing on the right ............ dah ........

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton_C View Post
    This compulsory move to Ubisoft seems as clear as mud to me. Page for migration reads like this:

There is one big form in the center column. Nothing on the left, nothing on the right ............ dah ........
    I didnt see that bit about rewards i didnt get nowt when i switched over I know the german servers did they always do but nowt over here

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    How do I know if I have a Ubisoft account?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Will those of us with accounts on more than one server be able to log in to both on the interim client?

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinFlynt View Post
    We got a FAQ here. If you're still having problems, please contact our support team.

I have read this FAQ many times. It does not help with my problem. I cannot see the "Migrate to Ubisoft account" option in my profile so all the remaining advice which refers to this process does not appear to help me.

I have a Ubisoft account and if I log in with it the game opens at level one.

I can ONLY login to my correct Level 72 with the Facebook login option.

If I delete my Ubisoft account will this magically reinstate the "Migrate to Ubisoft" option in my profile and allow me to create a new account linked to the correct level or will I be frozen out completely?

Will support actually help me, or just wait three days and close the ticket?

+1

Step by step instructions to migrate, or link, a FB login TSO profile to UPLAY TSO profile, maintaining all progress and purchases, are required.

Not some support black hole with copy and paste responses about cache and 20 min logoffs, proper instructions or route through support with details of exactly what they require to action a request.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I do not understand why it wont accept my username.
    Do i need to make a new username?
    i followed guide but that does not say anything about username.
    sorry i am not much good on a computer.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by FLICKA404 View Post
    I do not understand why it wont accept my username.
    Do i need to make a new username?
    i followed guide but that does not say anything about username.
    sorry i am not much good on a computer.
    t's a test server app that needs a test server account to play a test server game.

Reply to Thread