Reply to Thread

Thread: Trade Channel

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

Trade Channel

Right out with my gripe! Move selling adventure loot spots for 1 fish OUT of the trade channel!
    I do not want to sift through the "wts ls for..." before I see real trades.
    How about a separate channel for the greedy loot spot sellers, please.
    Thanks

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    First of all, who sell loot spots is not greedy, so don't be mean, it is a free market, you can ask or offer whatever you want.
    The second point, for normal trades, you can simply browse trade office and ignore the trade channel at all, if you don't like to see "greedy" loot spots sellers.
    Third point, the selling for loot spots is a part of trading, it is like you are saying I'll sell you a "package" of resources with a chance for a surprise for something.

Do you want more points?
    Let us say we don't want to see LS sellers in trade channel, then there is no point from viewing "spam" of people about their offers that already can be viewed inside the TO, so you saying you like to view boring advertisements!?

How do you want people to get swap or sell loot spots!? oh, you said different channels, so you want a screen with full of tabs that make no sense!

Selling loot spots, swapping loot spots, buffing and asking for trade help for quests is the main idea of why trade channel found, I mean in general anything that can't be placed inside TO but it is a trade, then this is the use of trade channel, with the current TO, you almost can sell or buy almost everything, as for example you can simply offer 5x adventures for something, or up to 1000x buffs for something.

But for people who announce their goods in TO, is just for lazy people who don't want to view TO, but this idea is currently a problem, as for example, the spam and the full page post, if you think this is major idea, you can imagine you will get lost between the fight of spam of traders!

I would suggest to not allow people to announce their goods instead of preventing "greedy" loot spot sellers, actually, the fact the most players now looking for loot spots more than anything else inside this channel, if you don't want, it is your problem, you can simply ignore it, really it is simple like that!

Finally, there is a suggestion forum, if you believe this is a suggestion - as what I see - then this thread not belong to this "Discussion" forum.
    Last edited by TheVictorious; 23.06.17 at 07:48.
    Hello People

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    pretty much what thevictorious said.

Drey_3
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    How do you want people to get swap or sell loot spots!? oh, you said different channels, so you want a screen with full of tabs that make no sense!

Selling loot spots, swapping loot spots, buffing and asking for trade help for quests is the main idea of why trade channel found, I mean in general anything that can't be placed inside TO but it is a trade, then this is the use of trade channel, with the current TO, you almost can sell or buy almost everything, as for example you can simply offer 5x adventures for something, or up to 1000x buffs for something.
    I doubt very much that the Trade Channel was started to accommodate selling loot spots.
    I feel that selling loot spots goes against the spirit of this game. That is my opinion, and do not feel sorry that you disagree.
    I still advocate that selling adventure loot spots be removed from the normal Trade channel.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Drey_3 View Post
    I doubt very much that the Trade Channel was started to accommodate selling loot spots.
    I feel that selling loot spots goes against the spirit of this game. That is my opinion, and do not feel sorry that you disagree.
    I still advocate that selling adventure loot spots be removed from the normal Trade channel.
    you joined at 2016 and you talking about how trade started?
    if you saw the first version of trade you will know that is really a big need for the channel to make trades, but with current TO, trade channel become not really necessary for only goods trade.

What I mean here, trade channel "mainly" or "major use" for what you can't do in TO, TO already got many changes and bigger capabilities by the times, player experience now use trade channel for LS in the first place.

Still, selling ls is a trade.

Do you think to make 4 or 5 trades channels for the game that dead outside events make it better! it will even upset players and will destroy all 2/3 players adventures!

Do you know how much time need to sell ls! don't say price, seriously one time I got to wait 2 hours waiting someone get my free ls! I was a giveaway and no one took it! was hilarious but happens!

Have you ever heard about channel-3? it is for trade! have you ever been there? or if you go to it, let me know if you see any activity at least for 1 week!
    Last edited by TheVictorious; 23.06.17 at 11:58.
    Hello People

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by CenturionSA View Post
    Right out with my gripe! Move selling adventure loot spots for 1 fish OUT of the trade channel!
    I do not want to sift through the "wts ls for..." before I see real trades.
    How about a separate channel for the greedy loot spot sellers, please.
    Thanks
    Trade tab means all types of trade - if you are looking for other trades can I suggest you look at the trade office

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Suppose we could all go with ''WTS 10,000 fish only 9k gc get a free VLT ls'' at least I could offload some fish.

Drey_3
    TheVictorious may need a chill pill, methinks.
    If someone buys for 1 fish, the seller has no legal recourse what so ever, LOL

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Drey_3 View Post
    TheVictorious may need a chill pill, methinks.
    If someone buys for 1 fish, the seller has no legal recourse what so ever, LOL
    I'm chill, but talk a lot lol
    Hello People

jrma1033
    How do you trade loot spots?

Never mind, trade channel I got it!

Reply to Thread