Reply to Thread

Thread: Question about Victor adventure

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

Question about Victor adventure

Does this mean that player1 + player 2 + player 3 may loose 50 Soldiers in global or I must loose less, and my friends can loose more to finish this ???

Is it enough to buy lootspot or does the whole adventure has to be done with less then 50S lost

Thanks a lot

P.S. I am asking this cause I had same situation with DP (loose less then 100R) and I took lootspot but my companion lost more then 100R and I fail (but now some ppl say that it is a glitch)

Thanks in advance

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer
    World
    Newfoundland
    For any (and all) of you to get that quest fulfilled, the total loss of all three players in Victor the Vicious must be below 50S.

World
    Northisle
    Well, I have completed this quest when I was invited to adventure (only 1cavalry lost). I have big doubts that "main " player lost less then 50S. Actually, it was on the very 1st day those quests were introduced. So i guess this is reason some people say it is glitch. Obviously you are less lucky and do need to do it the way Tage described (player1 + player 2 + player 3 have to have losses under 50 Soldiers ).

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Killste and I tried that with a lootspot very early on, but both of us failed...

Quote Originally Posted by Tage View Post
    On another note...
    that quest to lose less than 300R in SotV does NOT work through buying a lootspot.
    Killste just finished his, and I lost the lonely 1R, but did not get the quest fulfilled.
    Obviously they count all losses, both players combined, so losing a lot of militia seems to be the only way to fulfil that quest...

And the same probably applies to the other multiplayer quests, e.g. to lose less than 500R in DP or less than 50S in VtV.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    yesterday me and my friend failed and the player that has invite us to play with him passed the "less then 50S" quest

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    you have to be the one to start the adventure, so if its a friend of yours doing it and you only want the loot spot, you start it, do your bit and let them finish it. As long as you start it you will be fine. I believe this applies even if no player looses any of the selected unit.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Don't know about Victor but I got a "lose less than 500 recruits on dark priests" completed with a lootspot when the combined losses were less than 300. (The main player was doing the next quest)

Reply to Thread