View Poll Results: What's your impression on the Easter Event 2018?

Voters
300. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am happy with the Seasonal Adventures selection

129 43.00%
  • I am glad to see the Easter Basket available again as Achievement building

182 60.67%
  • I think the Iron-Willed Geologist is useful

222 74.00%
  • I am happy with the current design and function of the Spring Park

63 21.00%
  • Overall, I am satisfied with the Easter Event

190 63.33%
  • I am not happy with the Seasonal Adventures selection

50 16.67%
  • I am not glad to see the Easter Basket available again as Achievement building

23 7.67%
  • I don't think the Iron-Willed Geologist is any good

19 6.33%
  • I am not happy with the current design and function of the Spring Park

132 44.00%
  • Overall, I am not satisfied with the Easter Event

32 10.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Easter Event 2018

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlizz View Post
    You do know they changed the loot so instead of chance of 0 eggs we always get eggs now. Hence changed to multiplier as guaranteed minimum amount will over time give us more evenly eggs. So you know, I personally am very happy I don't have to face random chance for every adv loot.
    I agree. I used to hate those 0-egg loots. Now, you know you get something at least.

All in all I think this event will be awesome. Lots of stuff I want, plenty of ways to get the eggs for it.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Wow this seems to me to be the best easter event in years, i'm scrambling to get started with this eggstremely eggciting event!Good job!

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    have to say seasonal adventure list is rubbish this year and might of been ok if you have left them at x3 but you had to ruin that also no incentive to even bother
    amen

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Having realised that there is now no 0% chance of getting eggs from adventures the x2 loot seems to be a fair trade. However, other events still have x3 and 100% chance of getting event resources. Are we to expect this x2 loot in future events? Also if this is the case I think the adventure list for x2 loot should be reconsidered. Lets have some popular adventures on the list for a change.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    have to say seasonal adventure list is rubbish this year and might of been ok if you have left them at x3 but you had to ruin that also no incentive to even bother
    Have to agree, hardly an awe inspiring list. Would guess when event starts that the list will be ignored as we will get more eggs from non-seasonal adventures than off this collection.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Have to agree, hardly an awe inspiring list. Would guess when event starts that the list will be ignored as we will get more eggs from non-seasonal adventures than off this collection.
    Yeah i will prob do outlaws u can spam that with just recruits and eggs are almost as good as traitors and the loot even on normal is better then traitors..and i know from halloween i can easily do 10 a day

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by PELIAS View Post
    Having realised that there is now no 0% chance of getting eggs from adventures the x2 loot seems to be a fair trade. However, other events still have x3 and 100% chance of getting event resources. Are we to expect this x2 loot in future events? Also if this is the case I think the adventure list for x2 loot should be reconsidered. Lets have some popular adventures on the list for a change.
    From what was said by BB on german forums x2 will stay for the future they found x3 was too much so rebalanced it

World
    Sandycove
    Q1. So there will be a requirement to do adventures as part of the quest line...... Have you fixed the freezing/refresh issue on this then? Or are you expecting us to suffer in silence?
    Q2. Will the iron willed geologist find two double sized deposits if he is skilled to find two at once, or will one be normal size?
    Q3. If he finds the iron deposits on Archipeligo will these be double those deposit sizes or just double main island deposits?
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Larili View Post
    Q2. Will the iron willed geologist find two double sized deposits if he is skilled to find two at once, or will one be normal size?
    very good question
    Leader of The Hell Unleashed [THU] on Newfoundland
    Addicted to Settlers, coffee and chocolate, in that order

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Larili View Post
    Q3. If he finds the iron deposits on Archipeligo will these be double those deposit sizes or just double main island deposits?
    If it works like it does on testserver, then the answer is "Yes" to both answers.

(1000 for main island deposits, 1600 for achipelago deposits)
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Reply to Thread