Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: About PVP and more...

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer BB_Dantesama's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove

[Feedback] Dev Diary: About PVP and more...

You can find the thread here.

Please comment below
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Rules and Code of Conduct ¤¤¤ Beginner's Guide ¤¤¤ Important Links ¤¤¤ Help/Support & FAQ

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    good idea... )

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    the part were you bring to the current leveling gem rewards sounds so nice. i'd love to see that implemented

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I checked new science system but nothing exciting. It takes huge amount of time and less beneficial. New adventure would have been better. Really disappointed with new science system. There was no need of it.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    What about players who are already at higher level they missed all those gems. . The game is just for new players now and no one cares for old players who are in the game for more than 2 years now.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    BRILLIANT! oops caps.. lol.. good job guys! im level 50 now and was getting a little bored.. but not now! pvp announcement is amazing! also you need to update so when players on adventure islands together.. when they place pointer over other players generals camps should pop up the current troops in that camp. :-)
    Oh also I have no space in my island for all theses extra buildings? I have a idea about that maybe let us buy a forestry cut down like, erm.. a area of trees can demolish to make build space maybe? please!! lol.. good work guys thankyou. berty1uk :-D

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrin View Post
    What about players who are already at higher level they missed all those gems. . The game is just for new players now and no one cares for old players who are in the game for more than 2 years now.
    Read the whole Dev. Diary?

"All players who already received level-up gems will get an adjustment of the difference, this means that all of you who have been active at least 30 days before this modification goes live should expect a nice gem package."

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    But they cant give difference of being active for 2 years to just collect every week 45 gems. And now its 100 gems. So game only benefits for new players. If they pay difference also what we will buy?? There is no space and not much to do.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrin View Post
    But they cant give difference of being active for 2 years to just collect every week 45 gems. And now its 100 gems. So game only benefits for new players.
    I really don't see the problem here. You have a lot of things that new players do not that you've gained for beeing active for 2 years. It's not like you would gain something from deleting your account and starting over ;-)

World
    Northisle
    Well worded explanation, Dantesama. I'm looking forward to all the new changes coming in the future. Thank the devs for me on all their hard work (even though many players don't realize it). Keep up the good work, BB. I love this game!
    *Price Lists, Value Calculations, Adventure Guides, Helpful Links*

Join us on Forum Groups, Facebook and Google+

Reply to Thread