Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: PVP efficiency

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove

PVP efficiency

Hi, can anyone explain me what i'm missing by looking on worldwide pvp efficiency ranking?

I can't understand how people can manage to get 8.xx efficiency. I'm at 2.xx, and don't know what I can do to raise it.

Any suggestions welcome!

(and please no reply only to complain about pvp, I already know many of you don't like it, but I like to do fast pvp maps before going to work)

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    PVP effciency=luck
    BB don't understand their own game

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    I can understand luck with some camps, but some people have 5.xx efficiency with 30k units killed.
    I'm pvp level 10, so have done some expeditions, but I never saw 20 troops kill 100 enemies

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    when player put bad defence you have higherefficiency. when he put good you have lower everything depend on that.
    BB don't understand their own game

Flesh Eating Mushroom Keen Commentor SwampHen's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    This is speculation, but I have wondered if it has to do with "efficiently" killing off whole sectors by killing the leader. You maximise the number of defeated units when you kill off the leader of a sector, even if you don't get the XP for the units defeated that way.
    Deathcap - The Flesh-Eating Mushroom from the Create-An-Enemy Contest 2013

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    I think it is how many troops used compared to what the map allows you to send, but we need someone from BlueByte to confirm.
    On the test server I tried to kill every leader camp to maximize XP, and had an average efficiency of 1.83 so more losses meant lower efficiency.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    The ways of BB are mysterious.
    Two different rules apply to ranking list's.

When going for effieciency, and use blocking, you get credit for all camps in a sector, when killing the leader camp.
    When going for XP - you do not want to use blocking, as you get no credit for other camps, than those you kill with attack troops.

The entire ranking system is a luck thing. You of course need the basiscs skills, but what BB do with their ranking list is, that they compare bananas with submarines and televisions. We play different maps every time, so go for the luck. ;-)

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    You can always achieve at least 4x efficiency on any map, and any defence, with a bit of luck you can get 10x efficiency.
    One good suggestion is to use a block with 6 type of units and one of each. It last as a block of 16 heavy units.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by ksinori View Post
    ..they compare bananas with submarines and televisions.
    They can all be yellow, but often differ in shape and/or size..
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

World
    Newfoundland
    PvP efficiency is a fraction obtained by dividing the number of defeated units by the number of lost units.

E.g.
    You defeated 100 units and you are so awesome that you only lost 5 units in the process?
    PvP efficiency is 100/5, so 20.

Can't explain it better than that, guys.

Reply to Thread