Reply to Thread

Thread: Trade Office Bugs

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Trade Office Bugs

1) Trades sometimes don't show up in the "Selling" tab of Trade Office despite the fact they are actually listed and people can purchase them.
    2) Trade History : Trades sometimes duplicate, showing twice, it seems this happens when a previously listed trade vanishes (either because it was deleted or because of bugs see below)
    3) Trade History : Trades sometimes just vanish for no apparent reason.
    4) Trading : Successful trades sometimes get reversed out, the trade vanishes from the history and the trade goods get reverted.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove

Regarding Trade History Issues

Since the latest update, the changes to fix problems with Trade History made on 20th September 2016 appear to have been reversed.

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    • Trade office entries will appear in the history as intended.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    It appears that there are a lot more issues recently.
    Expired trades not showing, completed trades not appearing in stock and having to purchase them again.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Madorosu View Post
    Since the latest update, the changes to fix problems with Trade History made on 20th September 2016 appear to have been reversed.
    TO bugs are back in full force.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    <Selling> tab in Trade Office doesnt show last offer u placed. When I place one sell offer, selling tab sttill displays empty. When i send another offer, the 1st one is visible, but the 2nd is not. After i put 3rd offer.... u guessed right - 2nd offer pops up, but 3rd is still invisible. But others seem to be seeing it in the market and can purchase.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    thats a very old bug it was fixed for a few years and now its back.
    since it benefits the player its weird that it hasn't been refixed already.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Hussar1683 View Post
    <Selling> tab in Trade Office doesnt show last offer u placed. When I place one sell offer, selling tab sttill displays empty. When i send another offer, the 1st one is visible, but the 2nd is not. After i put 3rd offer.... u guessed right - 2nd offer pops up, but 3rd is still invisible. But others seem to be seeing it in the market and can purchase.
    Thanks for the report - any chance you could take some screenshots of this in action? Thanks!

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    Thanks for the report - any chance you could take some screenshots of this in action? Thanks!
    It happens to me on an almost daily basis, but it's difficult to take screen shots showing things that aren't there, you would just have to take our word for the fact that a trade is missing. Which is no different to a report here without a picture.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Double/triple slotting has happened since day one of the new trade system. Basically when you put multiple trades fast the game client data or server sometimes lags behind so your trades will end up taking the same trade slot id (ie. the free one). So your offers can all be in the first slot and the UI will only show one of them. Other people can see all the offers. If you cancel one of the next one might appear to the same slot in UI or the window might just look empty.

As a side effect, sometimes the multi slotting can be noticed from the trade offer window as it will show the coin cost for every possible slot even if they are empty.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by HFoC View Post
    TO bugs are back in full force.
    Yep, trades are duplicating again in tradehistory. I though this was also fixed already sometime ago...
    "Trade entries won't be listed twice in the trading history any longer" - 18th of July 2017

Reply to Thread