Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

christmas suprise

just collected 3 tome for the 6th day and cant find them in star menu

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I can't even open a window today (I haven't opened one since yesterday afternoon).

Is it also not possible to catch up? I thought I could pay gems if I missed a day.

I am stuck on day 5, looks like I may not be able to get the gold tower as I missed quite a lot of days.

Apologies for jumping on your thread colgooner, it seemed wasteful to open another thread on the same issue.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by colgooner View Post
    just collected 3 tome for the 6th day and cant find them in star menu
    select the window, choose item, click it and then re click the window again. same hapended to me.

World
    Sandycove
    Cogooner, I picked the same, I move things a bit fast so can not say for sure whether mine went to star first or not, but they were in the mayors house, might be worth checking
    Xehivia, on the `special' red doors you must choose one from the presents on the right ( click it), then click the window to get the opening effect. You should be able to open all previously missed doors up to the current days by paying the gem fee ( 20 gems for normal, 50 gems for specials ) On test we now have had two opportunities to do all 24 with gems as they kept it on even though the event test has finished
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Larili View Post
    Cogooner, I picked the same, I move things a bit fast so can not say for sure whether mine went to star first or not, but they were in the mayors house, might be worth checking
    Xehivia, on the `special' red doors you must choose one from the presents on the right ( click it), then click the window to get the opening effect. You should be able to open all previously missed doors up to the current days by paying the gem fee ( 20 gems for normal, 50 gems for specials ) On test we now have had two opportunities to do all 24 with gems as they kept it on even though the event test has finished
    Hi Larili,

Thanks for your reply.

I managed to get the item from the special door, however no option to open the other with gems.

Screenshot:

http://i.imgur.com/HAgWRzM.gif?1

World
    Sandycove
    Today is still day 6 of the event, and you have 6 doors open, so you have all doors open

World
    Newfoundland
    Wow that's really unfair because I didn't know/realise!!!
    I clicked on door 6 about 8 times yesterday and it wouldn't open, I've just tried day 7 and it opened! I couldn't even open day 6 with gems, just kept clicking to no avail grrrrrrr.
    I come searching on the forum and now see the answer and thankfully it's opened but I had to pays 50 gems!!! That's unfair with no instructions on how to open the special days - I and I assume others expected them to open like all the others?????????

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragons_Breath View Post
    Wow that's really unfair because I didn't know/realise!!!
    I clicked on door 6 about 8 times yesterday and it wouldn't open, I've just tried day 7 and it opened! I couldn't even open day 6 with gems, just kept clicking to no avail grrrrrrr.
    I come searching on the forum and now see the answer and thankfully it's opened but I had to pays 50 gems!!! That's unfair with no instructions on how to open the special days - I and I assume others expected them to open like all the others?????????
    It would be easy for me to point you at the explanation here. But in this case I feel that would be a little unfair as if I hadn't worked it out for myself on test, or been a regular here on the forum, and know how to find `community help', I would have probably done the same as you.
    Maybe a simple ` click on window, choose one item from window, click on it to confirm choice and then re-click the special day window to get it' would have been better for those of us older than the PEGI 7 requirement. ( As most seven year olds tend to just hit all the buttons anyway to get something to work ) However if your an adult of the male persuasion I doubt this would have helped either, as we all know they do not need or ever read the `instructions' for anything
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    True Larili - I just started playing again and I thought I should be able to open up to day 18 now (Thanks Fexno).

Thanks for the help.

World
    Sandycove
    Same here; it's now Day 19, and I can't open doors 9 onwards.
    Facebook ID: 1260394561
    Tiletron (Sandycove 3) | Hyncharas (Welt 1)

Reply to Thread