Reply to Thread

Thread: Buff tab

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Buff tab

Used to be when I had a bunch of Aunt Irma's buffs in my tab I could use a few and the 25-stack I took from would go down as I used them, yet that stack would remain in the same position.

That was important, since I do not want to reduce several stacks - I could always just use the one stack and then go to the next.

Some months ago, whenever a buff was taken off a stack of 25, that stack of 25 would now be 24 or 23 as expected, but would appear way down in the icon listing - in other words, when I want to use a buff from a stack already used, I have to search for the used stack which changes position every time I log on.

Sorry if someone is gonna get upset but I have to say this type of problem is simply sloppy programming. It was and can be done properly but then it was ignored.

Please pay more attention to detail and please have more respect for your customers.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Govox View Post
    I have to search for the used stack which changes position every time I log on.
    Well actually everytime the star menu changes, buffing a building, reduces the stack and then the position of the buff might change.
    Also it's not only Aunt Irma's but also when putting balloons in storage, fishfood, musk etc.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    yup, exactly - used to be that positions were kept - standard way for any program, game, database, etc. - just requires programmers to be aware that it's important and since it was the case once upon a time in Settlers, it requires programmers/devs that care about quality

Reply to Thread