Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 21/01/20

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    The packages are amazing, but the price is really high!

Would be nice to make them permanently available?
    I discussed this a fair bit in game and noticed that a lot of players like the packages but are not willing to spend that amount of money at once.

My 2c

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    It is hard to justify spending anything on a game with a countdown clock to the end of Flash and no real communication on the future of this game.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Skridoo View Post
    It is hard to justify spending anything on a game with a countdown clock to the end of Flash and no real communication on the future of this game.
    Have to agree. If BB could actually say something other than ''we have a plan'' I might be willing to visit the gem shop. As it is my cash will stay in my bank not BB's.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by pccenter View Post
    the first pack is great the second one need something more. I suggest to put boris in this pack and not vargus and every one will buy it
    What makes you think that everyone will be willing to spend about 200 euros/GBP on a pack like that? I certainly will not. Savings are questionable as each pack includes stuff I normally wouldn't buy with gems anyway. And then thinking how long I have to work to make that money ......... and what I can buy with them ......... two or three pack cost can buy me decent laptop for example.
    Last edited by Norton_C; 16.01.20 at 21:30.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    ok my bad "many will buy it"
    is better now?

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by pccenter View Post
    ok my bad "many will buy it"
    is better now?
    Based on the forums and game chat I don't think it would be even that many even if it had both Vargus and Boris, especially as Easter is not that far away and the latest trend has been to have 2x event generals in the merchant. It's a lot of money on a game that is already on life support with 6-12 month prognosis and no proper cure existing as BB "officially" rejected the only existing one, HTML5.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by cat_flap View Post
    These bundles would be a bit more interesting with stuff such as shotfirers, island deeds and something to help out the advanced toolmaker, which is currently slower than a tavern general with one leg
    Tehee +1

World
    Sandycove
    death knells for TSO this is, anyone who has played for years will understand

Last ditch effort for gems - sad.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Always try to look on the positive side and love the idea of lvl 7 upgrades but the person thinking up the prices is having a laugh to do one recycling factory takes 7 days no problem with that dont even have a issue with the 4500 tools after all we can build as many of the advanced toolmaker and buff them but the oil is a joke 4500 oil to do one building that takes almost 12 days with 4 oil mills is stupid ...you need to rethink the amount of oil needed per building even if it was a 10th of that would take ppl years to do there entire island but at least its doable not at the moment it is not

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    Always try to look on the positive side and love the idea of lvl 7 upgrades but the person thinking up the prices is having a laugh to do one recycling factory takes 7 days no problem with that dont even have a issue with the 4500 tools after all we can build as many of the advanced toolmaker and buff them but the oil is a joke 4500 oil to do one building that takes almost 12 days with 4 oil mills is stupid ...you need to rethink the amount of oil needed per building even if it was a 10th of that would take ppl years to do there entire island but at least its doable not at the moment it is not
    I could not agree more!

Reply to Thread