Reply to Thread

Thread: Rigged Expeditions

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove

Rigged Expeditions

Why is it that the more I complain to support about buggy expeditions that are full of technical faults
    the more attacks are launched against me. My colonies are attacked as soon as the 12 hr grace period has expired.
    10 colonies attacked in a 24 hr timeframe....its is rigged because I point out how flawed the expeditions are.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Lets just assume for the sake of argument that 50% of colonies that you can attack are player owned ones, the actual percentage don't matter the effect is still the same. With a small pool of players there is a higher chance that your colony will be attacked compared to if there is a large pool of players. PvP based on what players have said in these forums is unpopular therefore your reported number of hits is to be expected.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    Perhaps if they weren't all granite colonies they'd be left alone for 7 days. Shame nothing else offers similar value that offers players a choice of what to play for.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by polarbarez View Post
    Why is it that the more I complain to support about buggy expeditions that are full of technical faults
    the more attacks are launched against me. My colonies are attacked as soon as the 12 hr grace period has expired.
    10 colonies attacked in a 24 hr timeframe....its is rigged because I point out how flawed the expeditions are.
    First of all I would like to thank your for taking the time to report all the issues you encounter.
    This helps us identify bugs and correct them as soon as possible, so we really appreciate all the feedback you are providing.

Second of all, I can assure you support does not have the intention nor the ability to get your colonies attacked.
    The goal is never to frustrate the players who not only play PvP, but even help improve this feature with their reports.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    1 Not just Granite
    2 BB, I would like to believe you but i can not.Every colony that reaches age of 12 hours and 1 second is attacked.
    Also I have noticed that when searching for replacement colonies, I never get east ones...always the costliest to attack.
    Used to be that occasionally you would get one that cost 300 troops but now all offered require loss of 700+ troops and
    all available medipacks. IT IS RIGGED

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Fair is Fair, Just got a T ore colony for 416 troops
    but while away 2 more colonies attacked at age 12 hr and one second.

Maybe they should limit number of lost colonies in a 24 hr period

Master of Strategy
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by polarbarez View Post
    Also I have noticed that when searching for replacement colonies, I never get east ones...always the costliest to attack.
    From the original testing expedition guide

Also, keep in mind that the more you play and the more you win you will start getting harder maps to play with higher than average rewards.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    MOD Houri3,
    I am refering only to colonies experienced after reaching level 30 and 40 of 35 strength points

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    New record.
    8 Colonies attacked in 13 Hours

Reply to Thread