Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pirate adventure event

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    'Run any Pirate themed adventure during this event, and receive a bountiful boost to loot and XP!'

Be handy to have a list. On test the adventures were:

The Island Of The Pirates
    The Lost Skull
    Mother Love
    Secluded Experiments
    Aladdin and the Beautiful Princess
    Aladdin and the Oil Lamp
    Sindbad and the Sea Snake
    Sindbad and the Besieged City

Is this still the complete list? For instance, is buccaneer round up included?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    The Island Of The Pirates,
    The Lost Skull,
    Motherly Love,
    Secluded Experiments,
    Sindbad and the Besieged City,
    Sindbad and the Sea Snake,
    Aladdin and the Oil Lamp,
    Aladdin and the Beautiful Princess

All the ones from the pop up within the game so you got em all covered i think think they dropped the ball on buccaneer

World
    Sandycove
    +1
    Nice surprise. But also nothing so important that 'ruins your day' if you weren't ready or otherwise involved in a long adventure or just tired from finishing what you just did.

Bonuses if you are in the mood, no great loss of an important new building or explorer if you aren't.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    good for low lvl players as most of the bonus addy r done by low lvl players.
    But for higher lvl players probably not worth doing as we get far more XP from addy not on the list.
    Why do an addy that takes an hr to do and only get 7k XP when u can do another addy in less than 2 hrs and get 130k+ XP?
    Secluded experiments is the best on the list for XP for medium lvl players but takes a long time with very little rewards for what u use to complete it. not very cost effective.
    The arabian nights addy on the list r great for high lvl players if u can get them. Ive been trying to get them for a few weeks but so far no luck getting them in rewards.

Im not even bothering with the pirate event. im just going to carry on with my usual addy as no benefit for me by doing it. if anything it will hinder me on lvling up.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by cliff60 View Post
    good for low lvl players as most of the bonus addy r done by low lvl players.
    But for higher lvl players probably not worth doing as we get far more XP from addy not on the list.
    Why do an addy that takes an hr to do and only get 7k XP when u can do another addy in less than 2 hrs and get 130k+ XP?
    Secluded experiments is the best on the list for XP for medium lvl players but takes a long time with very little rewards for what u use to complete it. not very cost effective.
    The arabian nights addy on the list r great for high lvl players if u can get them. Ive been trying to get them for a few weeks but so far no luck getting them in rewards.

Im not even bothering with the pirate event. im just going to carry on with my usual addy as no benefit for me by doing it. if anything it will hinder me on lvling up.
    Dont know your level but if you was able to get the princess addy imo was worth it i havent done one in over a year did one short version 100k plus prem of ore was nice for me as i said dont do them so ore was handy but the 800k plus xp plus prem was great plan on doing two more before end

World
    Sandycove
    I just finished Oil Lamp and experience was over 1.3m including premium and skills on generals.
    I'm happy with that.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by cliff60 View Post
    Can you not get them outside the loot? Maybe for map fragments or something?
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    Can you not get them outside the loot? Maybe for map fragments or something?
    You can, they added a store page for the event with options for gems or map fragments for the all the adventures in this event.

World
    Sandycove
    Princess full run w/ prem: 1,9 mill XP
    SE w/ prem: 130k XP

Got first Arabian Palace one day, the very next day I got the first Angel Gate(only took 4 years).

I like this event. I hope BB will make more of these.
    Last edited by Areop-Enap; 09.08.18 at 08:42.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    For a nice change there is a decent mix of solo and multiplayer adventures for players of all levels.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread