Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: Halloween Event 2018

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    Update 22/10/18

Dear settlers,

We'd like to make a clarification on Seasonal Adventures as stated in the Dev Diary:

We made a mistake - there will not be a 2x XP bonus from Seasonal Adventures and we're sorry if this raised expectations.

Happy Settling,
    BB_Acadma

well lets be truthful thats a lie because you had plenty of time on the test server to fix it if it was a mistake and it was highlighted in the dev dairy as x2 if it was a mistake it wouldnt been highlighted
    +1 Im afraid - bad form BB, hang your heads in shame

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Areop-Enap View Post
    Dev Diary is always the final call. Also, as Jolly said wiki is an unofficial site not supported or run by BB, so may contain errors or not up to date...
    Mind you, so is the Dev Diary apparently...

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Elco View Post
    Mind you, so is the Dev Diary apparently...
    There is a first for everything as they say. Live and learn.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    All my active players in my guild would like me to express their slight annoyance and disappointment that bonus are not as stated.

All my non-active players would also feel a tad annoyed if they actually still played the game. I would like to have no additional inactive players to be honest.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post

well lets be truthful thats a lie because you had plenty of time on the test server to fix it if it was a mistake and it was highlighted in the dev dairy as x2 if it was a mistake it wouldnt been highlighted
    Looks like it wasn't a mistake to me either. Somebody (who perhaps had been away a while or is new) checked the calculations and combined with the Scouting post figured out that (in their opinion) there would be too much exp making it too easy and imbalance something or something. Regardless of the reasoning it was specifically put in and then specifically pulled out. That's the only way I can read it.

I think they will soon realize that this will become a new benchmark/phrase to be used for a long time. Anytime anything is announced there will be a murmur of "I wonder if this is just another Halloween 2018 thing?"
    Last edited by Xibor; 22.10.18 at 21:13.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Does Third eye moves skin back to star or does it destroy the skin for good?
    Last edited by Cylancer; 07.11.18 at 17:17.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by LillyAmy View Post
    The new general seems really great, and I'm happy we will be able to get two The haunted residence is really great as well, glad we can get two ... but I have no idea how you choose the resources we could get in the laboratory, the building is really beautiful, expensive ... but the conversions are completely useless, in my opinion for any player of any level ...
    How do we get 2?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve1077 View Post
    How do we get 2?
    one from pumpkins in the shop and one from the questline thats the labs
    Last edited by hades8840; 07.11.18 at 16:35.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    LillyAmy suggest we can get 2 mad scientist gens, we can't. We can only get 2 labs.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    LillyAmy's post was from August back when the original version of the event was on test at that point if memory serves you could get the MS gen by completing the forbidden quest chain, that reward was removed in the later test versions.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread