Reply to Thread

Thread: Explorer prices

World
    Northisle

Scout prices

What do you think, is it worth and when to buy an extra scout? Do the prices change as you level up? I bought it from tavern for 600 gold and I'm not sure if that was worth the investment. Prize went up after that for a scout to 1600 gold. I still haven't upgraded all the necessary buildings yet and I'm not sure if I should regret it. Sorry for sounding like a scrooge, but I think it is rather high prize the level I'm in. (21)

How many scouts should I have in game to maximize the benefits? Would it be more beneficial and cheaper to buy a "savage scout" from the shop with gems? What do you think?
    Last edited by Taija; 02.04.12 at 22:33.

World
    Newfoundland
    You can only purchase 3 of each from the tavern. They do go up in price as you buy more. Level does not effect the prices.

Savage Scout, Battle Hardened General and Jolly Geologist are all faster than the normal ones from the tavern.
    If at first you don't succeed, sky-diving is not for you.

World
    Northisle
    no.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Taija View Post
    What do you think, is it worth and when to buy an extra scout? Do the prices change as you level up? I bought it from tavern for 600 gold and I'm not sure if that was worth the investment. Prize went up after that for a scout to 1600 gold. I still haven't upgraded all the necessary buildings yet and I'm not sure if I should regret it. Sorry for sounding like a scrooge, but I think it is rather high prize the level I'm in. (21)

How many scouts should I have in game to maximize the benefits? Would it be more beneficial and cheaper to buy a "savage scout" from the shop with gems? What do you think?
    I wouldn't buy a savage scout, unless your buying gems.

The third scout is worth it, but proberly not till after level 32, because you dont need much adventures before that.

World
    Newfoundland
    Even sending explorers before level 32 just to hunt resources pays for itself in the long term.
    If at first you don't succeed, sky-diving is not for you.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierarzt View Post
    Even sending explorers before level 32 just to hunt resources pays for itself in the long term.
    +1

Reply to Thread